Sign in to follow this  
Hairy Scot

Israel Folau: Australia full-back's career could be over after social media posts

5 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/47898893

You'd think he'd have learned to keep his thoughts to himself.

Don't get me wrong; he is of course free to state his beliefs, and I'm sure there are many who agree with him, but given the current PLPC society he was always going to be in hot water, especially since there was a previous incident which led to a very strong warning.

I sometimes wonder if at some point some vicar or minister will be hauled up for quoting certain passages from the bible.

So he doesn't believe in gays? Yet he believes God created the earth in a week hahahahahaha. Fuck me, religion should be banned.

Basically as in numerous such 'incidents' those who make mention of certain ways of life, whether by quoting from a publication or quoting directly themselves, are to be held up by the liberal elite as being WRONG. In the case of homophobia (I'm taking it that this is the alleged case here)....those who agree with this way of life (homosexuality) are permitted to say so but if an individual does not agree (due to his/her faith) then that person is NOT permitted to state his opinion ? Once again Freedom of speech only works on one side of the fence.

Personally, I don't agree with homosexuality (it aint for me being the reason) but I would never discriminate against nor hate a gay person. So because I disagree with it, does that make me homophobic ? I do not believe so.

PS.....a few years ago I worked alongside a gay lad in our team. He was an excellent worker, made no mention that he was gay (why would he?) and it was actually a few months before I became aware that he was gay when somebody else informed me.

12118700-6909217-image-a-23_155493270190

Hell Doesn't exist, jesus did not rise from the dead, that's impossible!!

I'm an Atheists, probably a Humanist! I believe in humans and not a greater one!

12118688-6909217-image-m-28_155493275780

Fucking Brain bashed!!! 

If god exists, why does he give cancer to babys

I laugh at people who say thank god i'm alive after being involved in an accident and now being left with no legs. They still thank this "God" person for saving them, surely he was the twat who caused you to have the accident. haha.

Sorry i'm ranting and talking gashnow!

17 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Hell Doesn't exist, jesus did not rise from the dead, that's impossible!!

He did & it's not. I've seen the nails. Of course Hell exists....There are numerous Hollywood films confirming this fact!

However to be serious, a person's religious belief is for them and them alone. You don't believe, they do....do they criticise you for not believing ?

14 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Well he did so now I'm offended.

Offended about what exactly ?

15 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Each to their own but I'll still have my opinion on them. 

Agree, that's what democracy is supposed to mean.

1 minute ago, Bastion said:

If it weakens the Aussie team......

Brucie Bonus!

Fuck off.......shit stirring bastard....:flashing-lol:

Vegan's, the LGBTQ's, the "global warming brigade" (or whatever they call it nowadays) and all other minority movements which can now tell us what is right or wrong, what we can or cannot say or think should all take a long fucking jump into the river Clyde.

But that is only my "opinion" being a straight heterosexual meat eating man driving a diesel powered car trying to live life to the full without a bunch of snowflakes who can't even smell their own shite trying to tell me how i should live my own life.

Seriously,  the guy is entitled to his view, is he not?

Others can mock him for it, call him out for it, debate it.....as is their right, 

So who decides or punishes folk for their beliefs? Government? Big Society? 

Yeah, I think he's wrong, but we should be able to talk, discuss, debate folk views, without censorship or punishment.

Do they really believe it will change his point of view holding his career in the balance? Or is it just a way to get people to conform? Keep their head down and don't have views beyond the norm?

13 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Seriously,  the guy is entitled to his view, is he not?

Others can mock him for it, call him out for it, debate it.....as is their right, 

Yeah, I think he's wrong, but we should be able to talk, discuss, debate folk views, without censorship or punishment.

Do they really believe it will change his point of view holding his career in the balance? Or is it just a way to get people to conform? Keep their head down and don't have views beyond the norm?

Its healthy to discuss but you can't hold discussion on Twitter as trolls/snowflakes will just ruin it!

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Its healthy to discuss but you can't hold discussion on Twitter as trolls/snowflakes will just ruin it!

Absolutely,  this is the problem,  everyone,  myself included,  is judge, Jury and Executioner 

Isn't it Marvellous lol

It does my tits in!!!

I think Twitter and Facebook is a bad thing!

Should have stopped at MySpace!!! Remember that haha

27 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Do they really believe it will change his point of view holding his career in the balance?

Absolutely not.

28 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Or is it just a way to get people to conform? Keep their head down and don't have views beyond the norm?

Absolutely. The liberals detest non conforming & will go out of their way to punish when they are in authority.

30 minutes ago, Bastion said:

See above.

It is a one way street. Liberals, gays, drinks etc are all entitled to their say and do so.

However, if you disagree with their viewpoint and state it then you are crushed, hammered in the press, shamed etc.

Israel Fileau sounds like a very decent human being. I believe in God and not ashamed to say so. All these people out there who mock people of faith are out of line. I guarantee you that the people who go to church every Sunday are far nicer folk to be around than non believers. That is my opinion.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/47932231

Fired! Free speech is dead unless you are a liberal.

He's stupid to post it and i'm not a great believer in God and the Bible but he's entitled to his beliefs

Any true Christian will 100% disagree with homosexuality as their belief states a union can only be between a man and a woman,not the same sex,,it doesn't mean they don't like gay people,any true Muslim will also say homosexuality is wrong

Religion should be banned

11 minutes ago, Normski said:

Religion should be banned

Why? It brings happiness and comfort to millions and millions across the world. 

It is the minority that try to spoil it for the majority. Radicals will do that.

25 minutes ago, Roger said:

Why? It brings happiness and comfort to millions and millions across the world. 

It is the minority that try to spoil it for the majority. Radicals will do that.

Millions have been killed because of religion

39 minutes ago, Normski said:

Millions have been killed because of religion

Through minority radicals in religion yes.

99% of people are fine with their religion of choice and are no bother to anyone because they are God fearing honest folk.

8 hours ago, Roger said:

Through minority radicals in religion yes.

99% of people are fine with their religion of choice and are no bother to anyone because they are God fearing honest folk.

You think that The Crusades were carried out by a minority of radicals??

8 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

You think that The Crusades were carried out by a minority of radicals??

Nope, but that was a long, long time ago.

I am on about now.

30 minutes ago, Roger said:

Nope, but that was a long, long time ago.

I am on about now.

OK

So is it right that a person be stripped of his career because of his religious beliefs?

10 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

OK

So is it right that a person be stripped of his career because of his religious beliefs?

Absolutely not. That is his right and he is free to be a practicing Christian.

Did he kill anyone? Hurt anyone?

And half of these Cunts objecting probably don't believe in heaven or hell so how can they possibly be offended?

Snowflakes win again. They just look to be offended. They are offended if they can't find something to be offended about. 

Fileau in my opinion is a very decent human being and fair play to him. Rugby is the real loser!

In a similar vein.....this lady has been sacked for stating her opinion. The authorities detest what used to be known as Freedom of speech and Christianity.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/devoutly-christian-secondary-school-assistant-43-is-sacked-after-posting-petition-against-transgender-issues-being-taught-at-her-sons-cofe-primary/ar-BBVYb9O?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout