Jump to content
My Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

Dublin - hmmm

Recommended Posts

Not very good City really. Prefer Edinburgh and even London. Just nothing too it, a street with loads of pubs on. Then that famous temple bar, fuck knows why it's famous. I went in with my mate from the ship, he was making me take photos of him outside the bar and drinking a guide Ness inside the bar, fuck knows why.

Also full of stag Doo cunts who all think they are hilarious when actually they all look like cunts.

Happy Friday :shit-storm:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Not very good City really. Prefer Edinburgh and even London. Just nothing too it, a street with loads of pubs on. Then that famous temple bar, fuck knows why it's famous. I went in with my mate from the ship, he was making me take photos of him outside the bar and drinking a guide Ness inside the bar, fuck knows why.

Also full of stag Doo cunts who all think they are hilarious when actually they all look like cunts.

Happy Friday :shit-storm:

 

Given the choice, I'd take Edinburgh over Dublin any day..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Given the choice, I'd take Edinburgh over Dublin any day..... 

Edinburgh is such a nice City compared to Dublin, maybe if I done it the other way round, then maybe I could enjoy Dublin. 

I'm here until Wednesday morning now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Youve not missed anything, most overrated city ever.

Yeah i'm thinking that, absolutely shite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still think its shit, walked 5 miles today from Poolbeg Marina into the centre of town to PC World as the ship needs a new router. Fuck me, all the foreigners were doing my tits in (I know i'm classed as a foreigner) but I was just trying to get from A-B quickly, cunts and old people walking slow, people not moving out of the way, talking in the middles of the street just does my tits in!!!

They have strange crossings, they been weirdly, beep when you can't cross, beep when you can. I hit everyone!!

Also their road signs are shit. Especially their roadworks!

roadwork_signs_ni.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Still think its shit, walked 5 miles today from Poolbeg Marina into the centre of town to PC World as the ship needs a new router. Fuck me, all the foreigners were doing my tits in (I know i'm classed as a foreigner) but I was just trying to get from A-B quickly, cunts and old people walking slow, people not moving out of the way, talking in the middles of the street just does my tits in!!!

They have strange crossings, they been weirdly, beep when you can't cross, beep when you can. I hit everyone!!

Also their road signs are shit. Especially their roadworks!

roadwork_signs_ni.jpg

You are one moody cunt mate.....:flashing-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Still think its shit, walked 5 miles today from Poolbeg Marina into the centre of town to PC World as the ship needs a new router. Fuck me, all the foreigners were doing my tits in (I know i'm classed as a foreigner) but I was just trying to get from A-B quickly, cunts and old people walking slow, people not moving out of the way, talking in the middles of the street just does my tits in!!!

They have strange crossings, they been weirdly, beep when you can't cross, beep when you can. I hit everyone!!

Also their road signs are shit. Especially their roadworks!

roadwork_signs_ni.jpg

Imagine having different road signs from the UK 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Makdee said:

Imagine having different road signs from the UK 🤣

That wasn't my point, i'm just saying they are shit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

That wasn't my point, i'm just saying they are shit. 

They do the job mate just a matter of getting used to them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Statistics

    3,728
    Total Topics
    34,502
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    402
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    harrycallum
    Newest Member
    harrycallum
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.