My Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

Dublin - hmmm

Not very good City really. Prefer Edinburgh and even London. Just nothing too it, a street with loads of pubs on. Then that famous temple bar, fuck knows why it's famous. I went in with my mate from the ship, he was making me take photos of him outside the bar and drinking a guide Ness inside the bar, fuck knows why.

Also full of stag Doo cunts who all think they are hilarious when actually they all look like cunts.

Happy Friday :shit-storm:

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Not very good City really. Prefer Edinburgh and even London. Just nothing too it, a street with loads of pubs on. Then that famous temple bar, fuck knows why it's famous. I went in with my mate from the ship, he was making me take photos of him outside the bar and drinking a guide Ness inside the bar, fuck knows why.

Also full of stag Doo cunts who all think they are hilarious when actually they all look like cunts.

Happy Friday :shit-storm:

Given the choice, I'd take Edinburgh over Dublin any day..... 

37 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Given the choice, I'd take Edinburgh over Dublin any day..... 

Edinburgh is such a nice City compared to Dublin, maybe if I done it the other way round, then maybe I could enjoy Dublin. 

I'm here until Wednesday morning now!

19 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Youve not missed anything, most overrated city ever.

Yeah i'm thinking that, absolutely shite. 

Still think its shit, walked 5 miles today from Poolbeg Marina into the centre of town to PC World as the ship needs a new router. Fuck me, all the foreigners were doing my tits in (I know i'm classed as a foreigner) but I was just trying to get from A-B quickly, cunts and old people walking slow, people not moving out of the way, talking in the middles of the street just does my tits in!!!

They have strange crossings, they been weirdly, beep when you can't cross, beep when you can. I hit everyone!!

Also their road signs are shit. Especially their roadworks!

roadwork_signs_ni.jpg

51 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Still think its shit, walked 5 miles today from Poolbeg Marina into the centre of town to PC World as the ship needs a new router. Fuck me, all the foreigners were doing my tits in (I know i'm classed as a foreigner) but I was just trying to get from A-B quickly, cunts and old people walking slow, people not moving out of the way, talking in the middles of the street just does my tits in!!!

They have strange crossings, they been weirdly, beep when you can't cross, beep when you can. I hit everyone!!

roadwork_signs_ni.jpg

You are one moody cunt mate.....:flashing-lol:

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

roadwork_signs_ni.jpg

Imagine having different road signs from the UK 🤣

1 minute ago, Makdee said:

Imagine having different road signs from the UK 🤣

That wasn't my point, i'm just saying they are shit. 

6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

That wasn't my point, i'm just saying they are shit. 

They do the job mate just a matter of getting used to them