Jump to content
boro_boy

Game Of Thrones

Recommended Posts

I really like it, but hate the over the top adulation it gets...... to be honest, the last series seemed rushed and some of the characters I liked, I don't now......

 

Hey ho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bastion said:

I really like it, but hate the over the top adulation it gets...... to be honest, the last series seemed rushed and some of the characters I liked, I don't now......

 

Hey ho

My missus watches is and is addicted to it and can't wait for it to start again. 

Maybe I would like it but i'm waiting for all the twats to stop wanking over it. 

My missus said, its full of sex scenes and tits. I was like so fuck, I have xnxx.com for that haha :ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never watched a second of it....no appeal.

Dexter ? Is that to do with the former England cricket captain Ted ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched Dexter and the Game of Thrones.

In my estimation GOT is way superior, but as in anything in life it is all about opinions.

Dexter is good too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally recommend everyone watching Game Of Thrones Season 4 Episode 9 The Watchers on the Wall and Season 5 Episode 8 HardHome (this episode scared the crap out of me) (Enjoy)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Quickness said:

I personally recommend everyone watching Game Of Thrones Season 4 Episode 9 The Watchers on the Wall and Season 5 Episode 8 HardHome (this episode scared the crap out of me) (Enjoy)

Welcome mate. Why not introduce yourself in the New members section & tell us a bit about yourself. Enjoy the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Quickness said:

I personally recommend everyone watching Game Of Thrones Season 4 Episode 9 The Watchers on the Wall and Season 5 Episode 8 HardHome (this episode scared the crap out of me) (Enjoy)

Both good episodes, but my personal favorite is the season where Ramsay Bolton  (Season 3 I think) tortured Theon Greyjoy culminating in Ramsay chipping Theon's todger off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Roger said:

Both good episodes, but my personal favorite is the season where Ramsay Bolton  (Season 3 I think) tortured Theon Greyjoy culminating in Ramsay chipping Theon's todger off. 

Welcome Roger. Why not introduce yourself in the New members section & tell us a bit about yourself. Enjoy the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Forum Statistics

    3,570
    Total Topics
    31,265
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    377
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    Quickness
    Newest Member
    Quickness
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.