Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

Game Of Thrones

Recommended Posts

I really like it, but hate the over the top adulation it gets...... to be honest, the last series seemed rushed and some of the characters I liked, I don't now......

 

Hey ho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bastion said:

I really like it, but hate the over the top adulation it gets...... to be honest, the last series seemed rushed and some of the characters I liked, I don't now......

 

Hey ho

My missus watches is and is addicted to it and can't wait for it to start again. 

Maybe I would like it but i'm waiting for all the twats to stop wanking over it. 

My missus said, its full of sex scenes and tits. I was like so fuck, I have xnxx.com for that haha :ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never watched a second of it....no appeal.

Dexter ? Is that to do with the former England cricket captain Ted ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched Dexter and the Game of Thrones.

In my estimation GOT is way superior, but as in anything in life it is all about opinions.

Dexter is good too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally recommend everyone watching Game Of Thrones Season 4 Episode 9 The Watchers on the Wall and Season 5 Episode 8 HardHome (this episode scared the crap out of me) (Enjoy)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Quickness said:

I personally recommend everyone watching Game Of Thrones Season 4 Episode 9 The Watchers on the Wall and Season 5 Episode 8 HardHome (this episode scared the crap out of me) (Enjoy)

Welcome mate. Why not introduce yourself in the New members section & tell us a bit about yourself. Enjoy the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Quickness said:

I personally recommend everyone watching Game Of Thrones Season 4 Episode 9 The Watchers on the Wall and Season 5 Episode 8 HardHome (this episode scared the crap out of me) (Enjoy)

Both good episodes, but my personal favorite is the season where Ramsay Bolton  (Season 3 I think) tortured Theon Greyjoy culminating in Ramsay chipping Theon's todger off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Roger said:

Both good episodes, but my personal favorite is the season where Ramsay Bolton  (Season 3 I think) tortured Theon Greyjoy culminating in Ramsay chipping Theon's todger off. 

Welcome Roger. Why not introduce yourself in the New members section & tell us a bit about yourself. Enjoy the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish the media would realise that due to time differences we all see this at different times and that thanks to the WWW spoilers abound.

That said, I wonder if George R R Martin is really happy with the final series of this programme.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

I wish the media would realise that due to time differences we all see this at different times and that thanks to the WWW spoilers abound.

That said, I wonder if George R R Martin is really happy with the final series of this programme.

 

You seen the last one yet Hairy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bastion said:

You seen the last one yet Hairy?

Yes.

I found the last series disappointing. They tried to cram too much into 6 episodes.

Final episode was nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Roger said:

I have. Arise Bran the Broken!

 

Let's build more brothels!  :ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Yes.

I found the last series disappointing. They tried to cram too much into 6 episodes.

Final episode was nonsense.

Let's build more brothels!  :ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon:

Think that sums it up......

 

Dreadful end to a great programme,  last two series were rushed....... so many questions......

 

My advice,  watch up to last two series, then make your own mind up, as the folk paid for it, lacked imagination, 

 

There was a reason, for things developing, and they obviously just couldn't cope.

 

Useless cunts.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bastion said:

Think that sums it up......

 

Dreadful end to a great programme,  last two series were rushed....... so many questions......

 

My advice,  watch up to last two series, then make your own mind up, as the folk paid for it, lacked imagination, 

 

There was a reason, for things developing, and they obviously just couldn't cope.

 

Useless cunts.

 

 

As disappointing as Lost?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Normski said:

As disappointing as Lost?

Maybe not quite as bad, but almost, Lost, lost the plot.....

This was like, let's get this finished and onto something else..... 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Harold said:

Read this morning there was a dragon in it ? Never watched an episode or even part of one. 

Fuck sake Dug,not even the nude scenes?:in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Normski said:

Fuck sake Dug,not even the nude scenes?:in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

Honestly mate....not a second.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Harold said:

Read this morning there was a dragon in it ? Never watched an episode or even part of one. 

At one stage 3......

Ice King Killed one, 

Thon Bint, killed the other by just being an Arse.......

 

You'd have loved, The Hound, one of the best characters ever written.

 

 

3fc14ce4fc0b365d161d08a06f7d34c3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Statistics

    3,814
    Total Topics
    36,993
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    409
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    khoaideohaininh
    Newest Member
    khoaideohaininh
    Joined


My Football Forum

Nearing 20 years old, My Football Forum was Established in March 2002 making us one of the original football forums. For years fans have been discussing the great game we love!

Your Links Here

This is an example of a list.

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.