Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

Game Of Thrones

I really like it, but hate the over the top adulation it gets...... to be honest, the last series seemed rushed and some of the characters I liked, I don't now......

Hey ho

1 minute ago, Bastion said:

I really like it, but hate the over the top adulation it gets...... to be honest, the last series seemed rushed and some of the characters I liked, I don't now......

Hey ho

My missus watches is and is addicted to it and can't wait for it to start again. 

Maybe I would like it but i'm waiting for all the twats to stop wanking over it. 

My missus said, its full of sex scenes and tits. I was like so fuck, I have xnxx.com for that haha :ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon:

Never watched a second of it....no appeal.

Dexter ? Is that to do with the former England cricket captain Ted ?

I watched Dexter and the Game of Thrones.

In my estimation GOT is way superior, but as in anything in life it is all about opinions.

Dexter is good too.

I personally recommend everyone watching Game Of Thrones Season 4 Episode 9 The Watchers on the Wall and Season 5 Episode 8 HardHome (this episode scared the crap out of me) (Enjoy)

5 minutes ago, Quickness said:

I personally recommend everyone watching Game Of Thrones Season 4 Episode 9 The Watchers on the Wall and Season 5 Episode 8 HardHome (this episode scared the crap out of me) (Enjoy)

Welcome mate. Why not introduce yourself in the New members section & tell us a bit about yourself. Enjoy the forum.

1 hour ago, Quickness said:

Both good episodes, but my personal favorite is the season where Ramsay Bolton  (Season 3 I think) tortured Theon Greyjoy culminating in Ramsay chipping Theon's todger off. 

57 minutes ago, Roger said:

Both good episodes, but my personal favorite is the season where Ramsay Bolton  (Season 3 I think) tortured Theon Greyjoy culminating in Ramsay chipping Theon's todger off. 

Welcome Roger. Why not introduce yourself in the New members section & tell us a bit about yourself. Enjoy the forum.

I wish the media would realise that due to time differences we all see this at different times and that thanks to the WWW spoilers abound.

That said, I wonder if George R R Martin is really happy with the final series of this programme.

13 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

I wish the media would realise that due to time differences we all see this at different times and that thanks to the WWW spoilers abound.

That said, I wonder if George R R Martin is really happy with the final series of this programme.

You seen the last one yet Hairy?

6 hours ago, Bastion said:

You seen the last one yet Hairy?

Yes.

I found the last series disappointing. They tried to cram too much into 6 episodes.

Final episode was nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Roger said:

I have. Arise Bran the Broken!

Let's build more brothels!  :ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon:

3 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Yes.

I found the last series disappointing. They tried to cram too much into 6 episodes.

Final episode was nonsense.

Let's build more brothels!  :ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon:

Think that sums it up......

Dreadful end to a great programme,  last two series were rushed....... so many questions......

My advice,  watch up to last two series, then make your own mind up, as the folk paid for it, lacked imagination, 

There was a reason, for things developing, and they obviously just couldn't cope.

Useless cunts.

8 hours ago, Bastion said:

Think that sums it up......

Dreadful end to a great programme,  last two series were rushed....... so many questions......

My advice,  watch up to last two series, then make your own mind up, as the folk paid for it, lacked imagination, 

There was a reason, for things developing, and they obviously just couldn't cope.

Useless cunts.

As disappointing as Lost?

10 minutes ago, Normski said:

As disappointing as Lost?

Maybe not quite as bad, but almost, Lost, lost the plot.....

This was like, let's get this finished and onto something else..... 

Just now, Harold said:

Read this morning there was a dragon in it ? Never watched an episode or even part of one. 

Fuck sake Dug,not even the nude scenes?:in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

1 minute ago, Normski said:

Fuck sake Dug,not even the nude scenes?:in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

Honestly mate....not a second.

22 minutes ago, Harold said:

Read this morning there was a dragon in it ? Never watched an episode or even part of one. 

At one stage 3......

Ice King Killed one, 

Thon Bint, killed the other by just being an Arse.......

You'd have loved, The Hound, one of the best characters ever written.

3fc14ce4fc0b365d161d08a06f7d34c3.png