Normski

The Brexit Party

10 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Impressive if it happens. We have to remember he's a MEP and soon to be MP and they are not the most trustworthy. 

Which constituency will he be an MP for?

12 hours ago, Bastion said:

Hopefully without a stamp, then they will have to pay up for It......

All adds up

A stamp ? I wouldny give the cunts my lick spittle mate.....:flashing-lol:

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Roger said:

Are the first set of stats for local elections? Or if there was a General Election? 

Prob if there is a Gen Election

Lets see if tbe guy get's 30 days like the guy who egged Jezza got

Edited by Normski

The establishment tried and failed again to stop us. And in the process exposed themselves as the anti democratic meddlers they truly are 

So: when are the Electoral Commission going to perform a full audit on Labour, Change UK, Lib Dem’s, Cons & the People’s Vote? Same time tomorrow? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Absolute fuckers,imagine Diane Abbott or Soubry getting this,the BP are worrying the left,change is coming fast

Yep, British democracy at it's best....a word that I use cautiously! I agree Norm, sphincters are twitching & isn't it so fucking laughable that these left fucking wingers resort to the tactics that they accuse others of using ? Remainers/Lib dems/Labour/SNP.....they actually make a mockery of the word democracy & our supposed Political system. Cunts the lot of them!

10 hours ago, Normski said:

Oooftt....dug?

Slander most definitely if unproven for which he (Smith) would have to report this to the Police. He won't do this because he is a relatively small mouthpiece for the separatists in Europe. Don't know if you will remember but this was the grovelling idiot who, a couple of years or so ago, at the EU parliament was begging them not to let Scotland down. What these cunts conveniently ignore is that it was a Scottish vote.

And I would hope that Nigel is talking about him and does take legal action against him.

10 hours ago, Harold said:

Slander most definitely if unproven for which he (Smith) would have to report this to the Police. He won't do this because he is a relatively small mouthpiece for the separatists in Europe. Don't know if you will remember but this was the grovelling idiot who, a couple of years or so ago, at the EU parliament was begging them not to let Scotland down. What these cunts conveniently ignore is that it was a Scottish vote.

And I would hope that Nigel is talking about him and does take legal action against him.

As I said above, that's not who he is talking about.....

It was Allister (I'm having a bad week ) Campbell 

12 hours ago, Bastion said:

As I said above, that's not who he is talking about.....

It was Allister (I'm having a bad week ) Campbell 

I'm not sure about that Bastion and I'll tell you why. When the clip from LBC starts it's a woman called Carol who mentions Alistair Campbell, but when Farage begins talking he mentions a 'politician' who has been making certain comments and he (Farage) may get Queens council involved. Campbell isn't a politician....that's why I believe it is Smith who Farage is talking about.