Jump to content
You are a guest user Click to join the site!
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

The Brexit Party


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The establishment tried and failed again to stop us. And in the process exposed themselves as the anti democratic meddlers they truly are 

So: when are the Electoral Commission going to perform a full audit on Labour, Change UK, Lib Dem’s, Cons & the People’s Vote? Same time tomorrow? ??‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, British democracy at it's best....a word that I use cautiously! I agree Norm, sphincters are twitching & isn't it so fucking laughable that these left fucking wingers resort to the tactics that they accuse others of using ? Remainers/Lib dems/Labour/SNP.....they actually make a mockery of the word democracy & our supposed Political system. Cunts the lot of them!

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Normski said:

Oooftt....dug?

 

Slander most definitely if unproven for which he (Smith) would have to report this to the Police. He won't do this because he is a relatively small mouthpiece for the separatists in Europe. Don't know if you will remember but this was the grovelling idiot who, a couple of years or so ago, at the EU parliament was begging them not to let Scotland down. What these cunts conveniently ignore is that it was a Scottish vote.

And I would hope that Nigel is talking about him and does take legal action against him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Harold said:

Slander most definitely if unproven for which he (Smith) would have to report this to the Police. He won't do this because he is a relatively small mouthpiece for the separatists in Europe. Don't know if you will remember but this was the grovelling idiot who, a couple of years or so ago, at the EU parliament was begging them not to let Scotland down. What these cunts conveniently ignore is that it was a Scottish vote.

And I would hope that Nigel is talking about him and does take legal action against him.

As I said above, that's not who he is talking about.....

 

It was Allister (I'm having a bad week ) Campbell 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Bastion said:

As I said above, that's not who he is talking about.....

 

It was Allister (I'm having a bad week ) Campbell 

I'm not sure about that Bastion and I'll tell you why. When the clip from LBC starts it's a woman called Carol who mentions Alistair Campbell, but when Farage begins talking he mentions a 'politician' who has been making certain comments and he (Farage) may get Queens council involved. Campbell isn't a politician....that's why I believe it is Smith who Farage is talking about.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harold said:

I'm not sure about that Bastion and I'll tell you why. When the clip from LBC starts it's a woman called Carol who mentions Alistair Campbell, but when Farage begins talking he mentions a 'politician' who has been making certain comments and he (Farage) may get Queens council involved. Campbell isn't a politician....that's why I believe it is Smith who Farage is talking about.

I was watching it on results night, Campbell accused Brexit Party of taking Rubbles (spelling? Russian currency )..... the Brexit Party guy on the satellite feed, asked Campbell to take back the outrageous remark......he refused.

 

Now, to be fair, I'm not clicking on the link at the minute as I'm in work.....but from memory The Russian currency was mentioned in clip?

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bastion said:

but from memory The Russian currency was mentioned in clip?

yeah, the woman mentioned it and attributed it to Campbell. My reasoning for my view is simply that Campbell isn't a politician.

2 hours ago, Bastion said:

(spelling? Russian currency )

Did I ever tell you about my experience of Russian currency over in Moscow....can't mind but I'll tell anyway. Was 15 at the time....school cruise and one stop was St petersburg then an overnight sleeper to Moscow. We went into a big department store and I bought a pressie for my mum....paid in notes and got my change in foil covered chocolate coins ffs! Told the teacher but she told me not to say nowt as the KGB might arrest us for complaining.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Harold said:

yeah, the woman mentioned it and attributed it to Campbell. My reasoning for my view is simply that Campbell isn't a politician.

Did I ever tell you about my experience of Russian currency over in Moscow....can't mind but I'll tell anyway. Was 15 at the time....school cruise and one stop was St petersburg then an overnight sleeper to Moscow. We went into a big department store and I bought a pressie for my mum....paid in notes and got my change in foil covered chocolate coins ffs! Told the teacher but she told me not to say nowt as the KGB might arrest us for complaining.

Belter..... sneaky cunts.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Forum Statistics

    5,075
    Total Topics
    82,434
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    454
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    AndersonPrk
    Newest Member
    AndersonPrk
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Service