Normski

The Brexit Party

According to extrapolations based on the MEP elections, if there were a general election that reflected the same results thenthe Brexit Party would win 447 seats.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

I'm not sure about that Bastion and I'll tell you why. When the clip from LBC starts it's a woman called Carol who mentions Alistair Campbell, but when Farage begins talking he mentions a 'politician' who has been making certain comments and he (Farage) may get Queens council involved. Campbell isn't a politician....that's why I believe it is Smith who Farage is talking about.

I was watching it on results night, Campbell accused Brexit Party of taking Rubbles (spelling? Russian currency )..... the Brexit Party guy on the satellite feed, asked Campbell to take back the outrageous remark......he refused.

Now, to be fair, I'm not clicking on the link at the minute as I'm in work.....but from memory The Russian currency was mentioned in clip?

2 hours ago, Bastion said:

but from memory The Russian currency was mentioned in clip?

yeah, the woman mentioned it and attributed it to Campbell. My reasoning for my view is simply that Campbell isn't a politician.

2 hours ago, Bastion said:

(spelling? Russian currency )

Did I ever tell you about my experience of Russian currency over in Moscow....can't mind but I'll tell anyway. Was 15 at the time....school cruise and one stop was St petersburg then an overnight sleeper to Moscow. We went into a big department store and I bought a pressie for my mum....paid in notes and got my change in foil covered chocolate coins ffs! Told the teacher but she told me not to say nowt as the KGB might arrest us for complaining.

47 minutes ago, Harold said:

yeah, the woman mentioned it and attributed it to Campbell. My reasoning for my view is simply that Campbell isn't a politician.

Did I ever tell you about my experience of Russian currency over in Moscow....can't mind but I'll tell anyway. Was 15 at the time....school cruise and one stop was St petersburg then an overnight sleeper to Moscow. We went into a big department store and I bought a pressie for my mum....paid in notes and got my change in foil covered chocolate coins ffs! Told the teacher but she told me not to say nowt as the KGB might arrest us for complaining.

Belter..... sneaky cunts.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Seems you are correct Dug......

Screenshot_20190529-131646_Samsung Internet.jpg

55 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Seems you are correct Dug......

nice one....wasn't aware of that letter. Need a fucking telescope to read it though....:flashing-lol:.....so I've put in this link which gives a wee bit more info though I still can't read the bleeding letter.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/17671057.snp-mep-alyn-smith-threatened-with-legal-action-by-brexit-party/

39 minutes ago, Harold said:

nice one....wasn't aware of that letter. Need a fucking telescope to read it though....:flashing-lol:.....so I've put in this link which gives a wee bit more info though I still can't read the bleeding letter.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/17671057.snp-mep-alyn-smith-threatened-with-legal-action-by-brexit-party/

I'll post the letter later.....

5 minutes ago, Bastion said:

61291974_2220766877970903_6698147535589998592_n.jpg

20190529_162446.jpg

20190529_162427.jpg

Love the statement they want Smith to issue. Looking forward to the next episode.

On 29/05/2019 at 13:22, Bastion said:

Regards the above posted by Bastion....said Noble Lord has been keeping his eye out and is on the ball. He has sent the following to me which I am posting on his behalf. Fucking brilliant news!

64883385_358406381540780_6997042272588005376_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=4f05707a9908161ae83246402554c00b&oe=5D8FCAB6

SNP....the party of LIES!!!

3 hours ago, Harold said:

Regards the above posted by Bastion....said Noble Lord has been keeping his eye out and is on the ball. He has sent the following to me which I am posting on his behalf. Fucking brilliant news!

64883385_358406381540780_6997042272588005376_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=4f05707a9908161ae83246402554c00b&oe=5D8FCAB6

SNP....the party of LIES!!!

He, also has to read his apology out in the High Court.........

🤣😂

15 minutes ago, Bastion said:

He, also has to read his apology out in the High Court.........

🤣😂

Excellent!

20 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Well, his lawyer asked for that......

Screenshot_20190617-172409_Samsung Internet.jpg

I had forgotten about that part. Look forward to this being reported widely across MSM.....:flashing-lol:

,Why no candidates in NI . Are they not a UK wide party ?

22 minutes ago, DOC said:

,Why no candidates in NI . Are they not a UK wide party ?

Probably done a deal with DUP, they also want Brexit,

If you divide the vote, you get Sinn Fein.

48 minutes ago, Normski said:

There is a Canadian guy on FB that I know who, along with others, posts numerous articles about this cunt Trudeau. He is absolutely despised by a large %age of the population due to his policies but loved and adored by the snowflakes. If I find one I'll stick it on just to give youse an idea as to his priorities and immoral doings.