Jump to content

Notre Dame cathedral collapses as 'terrible' fire ravages the historic building


boro_boy

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, sployal said:

This is a national disaster for the French, whole nation is in a state of shock :658584343_in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon(1):

Macron will no doubt be out in the media shedding crocodile tears. As long as no person was injured the fuck the frogs. Tbh I don't give a shite!!!

PS.....Brexit will be blamed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

Macron will no doubt be out in the media shedding crocodile tears. As long as no person was injured the fuck the frogs. Tbh I don't give a shite!!!

PS.....Brexit will be blamed.

He's at the scene, called of a national televised speech to go and fight the fire, what a fucking hero :flashing-lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
Just now, Roger said:

Really? Get a grip!

It cannot be replaced.

Yes it can, build another one. Its like when you crash a car, it can be replaced. I don't see the big deal. All these people filming it and gasping lol. 

Aslo how much of that building is the original, its 850 years old, nothing will be original!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yes it can, build another one. Its like when you crash a car, it can be replaced. I don't see the big deal. All these people filming it and gasping lol. 

Aslo how much of that building is the original, its 850 years old, nothing will be original!!

I have been there and inside it. 

Most of it was 850 years old.

But yeah whatever you say!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yes it can, build another one. Its like when you crash a car, it can be replaced. I don't see the big deal. All these people filming it and gasping lol. 

Aslo how much of that building is the original, its 850 years old, nothing will be original!!

Sorry mate but your way off the mark, the cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris is irreplaceable, 850 years of history up in smoke and you say "just build it again".

Have you ever visited this cathedral and sensed the history it represents?

Westminster Abbey burning down could you imagine that for an instant? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, sployal said:

Sorry mate but your way off the mark, the cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris is irreplaceable, 850 years of history up in smoke and you say "just build it again".

Have you ever visited this cathedral and sensed the history it represents?

Westminster Abbey burning down could you imagine that for an instant? 

I know. 12 million visitors a year. One of the most iconic religious places on earth. Just awful.

It cannot be replaced. The person who made those remarks is spiteful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
33 minutes ago, Roger said:

I have been there and inside it. 

Most of it was 850 years old.

But yeah whatever you say!

I highly doubt it was mostly all original. 

26 minutes ago, sployal said:

Sorry mate but your way off the mark, the cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris is irreplaceable, 850 years of history up in smoke and you say "just build it again".

Have you ever visited this cathedral and sensed the history it represents?

Westminster Abbey burning down could you imagine that for an instant? 

Would not give a fuck to be honest. There's more things to get worries about than buildings. They look better as ruins anyway. 

16 minutes ago, Roger said:

I know. 12 million visitors a year. One of the most iconic religious places on earth. Just awful.

It cannot be replaced. The person who made those remarks is spiteful.

I know I sound like a cunt, but I'm not that bothered about it. Does.nit affect my life one little bit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

People have been crying and singing prayed FFS, what is the world coming too. It's just bricks and mortar. All celebrities are posting on twitter arghhhh.

I really don't understand it all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You want to have heard the Hysteria over here, when the Primark building burned......

Not doubt, there will be plenty of Grandstanding over the next few days......

Edited by Bastion
Spelling
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6.9k
    Total Topics
    175.7k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    819
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    shiva1993
    Newest Member
    shiva1993
    Joined
  • New users  2 New users online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...