• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

boro_boy

Notre Dame cathedral collapses as 'terrible' fire ravages the historic building

2 minutes ago, sployal said:

This is a national disaster for the French, whole nation is in a state of shock :658584343_in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon(1):

Macron will no doubt be out in the media shedding crocodile tears. As long as no person was injured the fuck the frogs. Tbh I don't give a shite!!!

PS.....Brexit will be blamed.

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

Macron will no doubt be out in the media shedding crocodile tears. As long as no person was injured the fuck the frogs. Tbh I don't give a shite!!!

PS.....Brexit will be blamed.

He's at the scene, called of a national televised speech to go and fight the fire, what a fucking hero :flashing-lol:

Just now, sployal said:

He's at the scene, called of a national televised speech to go and fight the fire, what a fucking hero :flashing-lol:

Its only a fucking building, it can be replaced!

If only there was some kind of god who could stop this. If he built the world in 7 days, surely he can extinguish a fucking fire!!

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Its only a fucking building, it can be replaced!

Really? Get a grip!

It cannot be replaced.

Just now, Roger said:

Really? Get a grip!

It cannot be replaced.

Yes it can, build another one. Its like when you crash a car, it can be replaced. I don't see the big deal. All these people filming it and gasping lol. 

Aslo how much of that building is the original, its 850 years old, nothing will be original!!

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yes it can, build another one. Its like when you crash a car, it can be replaced. I don't see the big deal. All these people filming it and gasping lol. 

Aslo how much of that building is the original, its 850 years old, nothing will be original!!

I have been there and inside it. 

Most of it was 850 years old.

But yeah whatever you say!

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Sorry mate but your way off the mark, the cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris is irreplaceable, 850 years of history up in smoke and you say "just build it again".

Have you ever visited this cathedral and sensed the history it represents?

Westminster Abbey burning down could you imagine that for an instant? 

7 minutes ago, sployal said:

Sorry mate but your way off the mark, the cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris is irreplaceable, 850 years of history up in smoke and you say "just build it again".

I know. 12 million visitors a year. One of the most iconic religious places on earth. Just awful.

It cannot be replaced. The person who made those remarks is spiteful.

33 minutes ago, Roger said:

I have been there and inside it. 

Most of it was 850 years old.

But yeah whatever you say!

I highly doubt it was mostly all original. 

26 minutes ago, sployal said:

Would not give a fuck to be honest. There's more things to get worries about than buildings. They look better as ruins anyway. 

16 minutes ago, Roger said:

I know. 12 million visitors a year. One of the most iconic religious places on earth. Just awful.

I know I sound like a cunt, but I'm not that bothered about it. Does.nit affect my life one little bit. 

18 minutes ago, Roger said:

I don't think he is being spiteful, foolish yes and maybe a tad attention seeking.

People have been crying and singing prayed FFS, what is the world coming too. It's just bricks and mortar. All celebrities are posting on twitter arghhhh.

I really don't understand it all. 

Posted (edited)

You want to have heard the Hysteria over here, when the Primark building burned......

Not doubt, there will be plenty of Grandstanding over the next few days......

Edited by Bastion
Spelling

Despite my dislike of the French and their politics, I have to say that it is a tragedy that a building and a symbol that has endured for 10 centuries has now been laid to waste.

If it were due to accident then so be it; but if not then I hope the perpetrators are hunted down and suitably punished.