Jump to content
My Football Forum

The Labour Party


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Normski said:

Did they purposely put this up as a woman¬†identifying as a bloke?ūü§Ē

 

Doesn't make any fucling sense does it, I was going to post this yesterday and moan about it, but i've been on top form with my moaning lately and it might be pissing you lot off haha. Funny how the are both black, the conservatives did one too with the stereotypical mixed race family. 

Why when the most people in the UK are white, they both have to not put any white people in these? Its really starting to annoy me! We are being erased slowly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Doesn't make any fucling sense does it, I was going to post this yesterday and moan about it, but i've been on top form with my moaning lately and it might be pissing you lot off haha. Funny how the are both black, the conservatives did one too with the stereotypical mixed race family. 

Why when the most people in the UK are white, they both have to not put any white people in these? Its really starting to annoy me! We are being erased slowly. 

Yes, slowly but surely they want to erase our history. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rebecca Long Bailey sacked from the shadow cabinet due to endorsing an anti semetic tweet...Now I have no time for Max Headroom but at least he has taken firm action with this bitch.....more than that cunt Corbyn did or would do....hope he continues.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-rebecca-long-bailey-sacked-22252046

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Harold said:

Rebecca Long Bailey sacked from the shadow cabinet due to endorsing an anti semetic tweet...Now I have no time for Max Headroom but at least he has taken firm action with this bitch.....more than that cunt Corbyn did or would do....hope he continues.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-rebecca-long-bailey-sacked-22252046

They really are a shower!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Harold said:

Rebecca Long Bailey sacked from the shadow cabinet due to endorsing an anti semetic tweet...Now I have no time for Max Headroom but at least he has taken firm action with this bitch.....more than that cunt Corbyn did or would do....hope he continues.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/breaking-rebecca-long-bailey-sacked-22252046

 

Quote

Keir Starmer fired the Shadow Education Secretary after she supported an article which claimed police responsible for George Floyd's death had received training from the "Israeli secret services".

Just how is that anti-semitic? Anti-Israeli yes.
No mention of Jews or Judaism.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

 

Just how is that anti-semitic? Anti-Israeli yes.
No mention of Jews or Judaism.

Ask Max Headroom. He is of the opinion that it is and as a very experienced lawyer I'd imagine that he knows what he is talking about.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harold said:

nickname for Keir Starmer mate......apologies, I thought you may have seen me use that previously.

I would suggest that Max Headroom bone up on the true meaning words like semite, semitic, and semitism.

For example:-
semitic:- Designating or belonging to a family of languages of which Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic, Ethiopic, and ancient Assyrian are members.
semite:- a member of any of the peoples mentioned in Genesis 10:21‚Äď31 as descended from Shem, one of the sons of Noah, traditionally interpreted as including the Hebrews, Aramaeans, Assyrians, and Arabs. Subsequently also: a member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language
All off the above  would indicate that these words are not solely about Jews.

semitism:-The fact or quality of being Semitic; Semitic identity. Usually spec.: Jewishness. Sometimes offensive
Cultural, social, or political characteristics attributed to the Jewish people; (also) advocacy of or inclination towards Jewish culture. Now rare (in later use offensive).
If semitism is offensive, what is anti-semitism?

 

Edited by Hairy Scot
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hairy Scot said:

I would suggest that Max Headroom bone up on the true meaning words like semite, semitic, and semitism.

For example:-
semitic:- Designating or belonging to a family of languages of which Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic, Ethiopic, and ancient Assyrian are members.
semite:- a member of any of the peoples mentioned in Genesis 10:21‚Äď31 as descended from Shem, one of the sons of Noah, traditionally interpreted as including the Hebrews, Aramaeans, Assyrians, and Arabs. Subsequently also: a member of any of the peoples who speak or spoke a Semitic language
All off the above  would indicate that these words are not solely about Jews.

semitism:-The fact or quality of being Semitic; Semitic identity. Usually spec.: Jewishness. Sometimes offensive
Cultural, social, or political characteristics attributed to the Jewish people; (also) advocacy of or inclination towards Jewish culture. Now rare (in later use offensive).
If semitism is offensive, what is anti-semitism?

 

Hairy I'm certainly not getting into any debate/argument over this simply because I know next to nothing about it....but I'd suggest that someone who knows the law inside out knows what he is talking about....

Legal career

Starmer became a barrister in 1987, at the Middle Temple, later becoming a bencher there in 2009.[1] He was a member of Doughty Street Chambers, primarily working on human rights issues.[8] He has been called to the bar in several Caribbean countries.[16] He notably worked for Helen Steel and David Morris in the McLibel case, which went to court in 1997. In an interview, he described the case as "very much a David and Goliath", and said that "there's an extremely good legal team acting for McDonald's at great expense and Dave and Helen have had to act for themselves with me as a sort of free back up whenever possible." He was interviewed for McLibel, the documentary about the case directed by Franny Armstrong and Ken Loach.[17]

He was appointed Queen's Counsel on 9 April 2002, aged 39.[18] In the same year, he became joint head of Doughty Street Chambers. Starmer served as a human rights adviser to the Northern Ireland Policing Board and the Association of Chief Police Officers, and was also a member of the Foreign Office Death Penalty Advisory Panel from 2002 to 2008.[1] In 2007, he was named "QC of the Year" by the UK legal directory.[19]

Director of Public Prosecutions

In July 2008, Attorney General Baroness Scotland of Asthal named Starmer as the new Head of the Crown Prosecution Service and Director of Public Prosecutions

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harold said:

So you're saying that, with regards to this, you are more knowledgeable than Keir Starmer ?

FFS, he's a labour politician!  :lolpan:

I'm just applying language logic which disagrees with his classification of what is anti-semitism.

Edited by Hairy Scot
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

FFS, he's a labour politician!  :lolpan:

I'm just applying language logic which disagrees with his classification of what is anti-semitism.

What does him being a Labour politician have to do with it ? 

Well, going by your previous assertions you certainly come over as you are correct and he is wrong. I'm not arguing either way, for the reason I mentioned, but simply saying that he will know what he is talking about.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harold said:

What does him being a Labour politician have to do with it ? 

Well, going by your previous assertions you certainly come over as you are correct and he is wrong. I'm not arguing either way, for the reason I mentioned, but simply saying that he will know what he is talking about.

Mate, I believe that he is wrong in describing that particular statement as anti-semitic.
And with all due modesty I would back my knowledge of the English language and its use against Max Headroom, Keith Starmer, and any other politician.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahah what the fuck is wrong with the local labour in Warwick.

Do they just say stuff to please people are certain times?

We are against Police cuts vote for us on the 5th May.

Ebs7ehAWsAImrSu.jpeg

Then saying they basically support defunding the police

Ebs7d9tXgAEOcLo.jpeg

You couldn't make this shit up!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Hahah what the fuck is wrong with the local labour in Warwick.

Do they just say stuff to please people are certain times?

We are against Police cuts vote for us on the 5th May.

Ebs7ehAWsAImrSu.jpeg

Then saying they basically support defunding the police

Ebs7d9tXgAEOcLo.jpeg

You couldn't make this shit up!!!!

tbh after seeing shit like this for the last few weeks i cant help but think these cunts better hope a doctor dont give me a month to live 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Hahah what the fuck is wrong with the local labour in Warwick.

Do they just say stuff to please people are certain times?

We are against Police cuts vote for us on the 5th May.

Ebs7ehAWsAImrSu.jpeg

Then saying they basically support defunding the police

Ebs7d9tXgAEOcLo.jpeg

You couldn't make this shit up!!!!

Unelectable fucking spunk stains! You know why these BLM cunts don't want a Police Force....so there's nobody to even attempt to prevent them committing their crimes. They don't seem to realise that life as they know it will become an apocalyptic state....nobody will work thereby no produce thereby they die.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Lammy is a cunt!!! And a Racist.

Saying the amount of black children in Prison has gone up from 41% to 51% in 5 years. Surely this is because they are more likely to be in a gang and start shooting/stabbing people.

Stop and search has increased 69% in 5 years and the average sentence is 10 years longer than a white person!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Forum Statistics

    4,933
    Total Topics
    73,869
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    432
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    elnino
    Newest Member
    elnino
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...