Normski

The Labour Party

3 hours ago, Normski said:

Cunt wss sacked for voting Lib Dem😂😂😂😂:banana:

slimy bastard....should be tried along wi Blair and that cunt Scarlet for war crimes.

11 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Think he should fuck off, he can't even give a straight answer on anything these days. 

He changes like the weather.

Said it on many occasions and not just on our various forums....compulsory purchase is immoral & legalized theft! I don't care which Political party permits this whether it is local or national....that is fucking low!

Denise sounds like a nice maggot infested piece of spunk stain.......Who'd have believed she was a Labour piece of shit!

Tbh I've never liked 'postal' voting. As has been shown previously it is too open to fraud. I'm not saying this has happened here...those closer to the event will have more insight than myself on this particular by election.....but it has and can happen simply because corruption in British politics is rife.

19 hours ago, Harold said:

Tbh I've never liked 'postal' voting. As has been shown previously it is too open to fraud. I'm not saying this has happened here...those closer to the event will have more insight than myself on this particular by election.....but it has and can happen simply because corruption in British politics is rife.

1 hour ago, Normski said:

Certainly puts another perspective on it. Fucks sake, surely more care was taken.

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

Certainly puts another perspective on it. Fucks sake, surely more care was taken.

Surely has to be investigated by the electoral commission,hopefully The Brexit Party push this

2 hours ago, Normski said:

Surely has to be investigated by the electoral commission,hopefully The Brexit Party push this

You would think they should be screaming for a revote.

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

I know he was suspended by Labour but will fit in here,the fucking irony of this cunt talking about Bojo

Campbell & Bliar....Weapons of mass destruction, Doctor David Kelly ? Pair of lying cunts!

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

Campbell & Bliar....Weapons of mass destruction, Doctor David Kelly ? Pair of lying cunts!

I hope when Bojo becomes PM,he orders a public inquiry into Dr Kelly's murder.......out these 2 vile cunts

43 minutes ago, Normski said:

I hope when Bojo becomes PM,he orders a public inquiry into Dr Kelly's murder.......out these 2 vile cunts

With you 110% on that one mate!

WOW......Labour have to be stripped of this seat.......read this👇

"Why, you may ask, is it taking this much effort by independent bodies to expose the blatant corruption in Peterborough, and why aren’t authorities doing more? Why isn’t this a national news story yet? Well, as one of the journalists for a national newspaper who has since been in touch with me over the allegations said with an air of caution in his voice: “We have to be careful not to appear racist or provoke any racial tensions”.

https://www.politicalite.com/exclusive/bang-to-rights-proof-that-labour-are-lying-about-the-peterborough-by-election/

41 minutes ago, Normski said:

WOW......Labour have to be stripped of this seat.......read this👇

"Why, you may ask, is it taking this much effort by independent bodies to expose the blatant corruption in Peterborough, and why aren’t authorities doing more? Why isn’t this a national news story yet? Well, as one of the journalists for a national newspaper who has since been in touch with me over the allegations said with an air of caution in his voice: “We have to be careful not to appear racist or provoke any racial tensions”.

https://www.politicalite.com/exclusive/bang-to-rights-proof-that-labour-are-lying-about-the-peterborough-by-election/

Read it through mate. Wow & double wow! This is undefendable, inexcusable and for Labout to sit content with it is sickening but not surprising!

We have to be careful not to appear racist or provoke any racial tensions ? Fuck that for a game of sojurs. Why is the 'race card' always flung back in our faces ? Fuck it...get it out into the open!

And the following says it all really.

It seems that political correctness, along with a half-hearted attitude towards protecting the very democracy that just 75 years ago people fought and died to protect, has allowed this to happen. And unless this attitude changes, unless we ask some serious questions, stop excusing the inexcusable and blindly defending the indefensible; unless we start accepting some ‘inconvenient truths’ and actively tackling them until they are truths no more; unless we accept the Peterborough by-election for what it was and DO something about it; democracy will finally have been snuffed-out in Peterborough, with grave ramifications for the rest of the UK, the future of politics, and the dwindling faith that many have in our supposedly democratic system, and THIS SMILE – this smug satisfied expression will forever be etched across the faces of people like our dear old ‘Brother Tariq’; and there will only be the establishment and ourselves to blame.

Rumours are circulating,and i wouldn't doubt them for a second,that over a thousand Brexit Party votes were burnt

I hope this election is null and void,rerun with stricter controls in place