Sign in to follow this  
Normski

The Queen invites Trump to UK

He will be here in June,all the anti Trump cocks will be out in protest

Maybe the London mayor will waste more taxpayer's money on inflatables

That slimy wee spunk drip Owen Jones has already been on Sky News (that bitch Burley seems to like him) stating that there will be protests.

Serious question....Who is this cunt, what does he do officially, what connection does he have with politics other than being a left wing snowflake cunt ?

Just now, Harold said:

That slimy wee spunk drip Owen Jones has already been on Sky News (that bitch Burley seems to like him) stating that there will be protests.

Serious question....Who is this cunt, what does he do officially, what connection does he have with politics other than being a left wing snowflake cunt ?

A 16 yr old Owen Jones publicly supported the IRA against Britain,when reminded of this yrs later he said was just an immature 16 yr old schoolboy

The same Owen Jones wants the voting age reduced to 16:flashing-lol:

15 minutes ago, Normski said:

A 16 yr old Owen Jones publicly supported the IRA against Britain,when reminded of this yrs later he said was just an immature 16 yr old schoolboy

The same Owen Jones wants the voting age reduced to 16:flashing-lol:

Think we can all agree....a total CUNT!!!!

Saudi carried out 37 beheadings yesterday,treats women like a piece of shite on their shoe and not one murmur from these cunts when they were treated to a lavish state visit to the UK

8 hours ago, Normski said:

Saudi carried out 37 beheadings yesterday,treats women like a piece of shite on their shoe and not one murmur from these cunts when they were treated to a lavish state visit to the UK

I believe he is detested for 2 or 3 reasons. He puts USA first above every other country (& rightly so), He says what he means and doesn't dilute his words to appease, he was expected to fail when in fact he is succeeding, the economy is doing well and he doesn't give a fuck for hand wringing left wing liberals. And his refusal to go along with those who have predicted doom unless everyone accepts and embraces climate change (he announced that the USA will withdraw from the Paris agreement on climate change). Basically he is detested because he cannot be manipulated.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

I believe he is detested for 2 or 3 reasons. He puts USA first above every other country (& rightly so), He says what he means and doesn't dilute his words to appease, he was expected to fail when in fact he is succeeding, the economy is doing well and he doesn't give a fuck for hand wringing left wing liberals. And his refusal to go along with those who have predicted doom unless everyone accepts and embraces climate change (he announced that the USA will withdraw from the Paris agreement on climate change). Basically he is detested because he cannot be manipulated.

I will agree. He stays focussed.

Meanwhile climate protesters have blocked the London Stock Exchange this morning.

Ffs...Get a proper job! Cunts.

8 hours ago, Normski said:

I'm sure Don is gutted

The President of the United States of America isn't coming to GB to meet slimeball Corbyn or the little shit house speaker.

Most probably has never heard of these 2 nobody's.

1 hour ago, sployal said:

The President of the United States of America isn't coming to GB to meet slimeball Corbyn or the little shit house speaker.

Most probably has never heard of these 2 nobody's.

Trump has shat worse than them mate.

Let's hope they return with the Shatiq Khan....you know, that useless cunt that is presiding over the 'Knife crime'  outrage in London.