The Let's laugh at Owen Jones thread

Harold

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Thought I'd start this and please add if you find anything worthwhile. This one is a good watch (13 and a half minutes) Jonesy throws his toys out the pram.

Watch it later mate, seen him lose it a few times, guys an idiot.

Saying that, he done him homework and put Andrew Neil under pressure once, Neil didn't like it.......

But 9 times outa 10, OJ is looking stupid.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 02/05/2019 at 15:40, Harold said:

Thought I'd start this and please add if you find anything worthwhile. This one is a good watch (13 and a half minutes) Jonesy throws his toys out the pram.

Gonna have a mooch around about his thought's on the last 24 hours. They must have been horrendous for the little runt.

8 hours ago, The Realist said:

Gonna have a mooch around about his thought's on the last 24 hours. They must have been horrendous for the little runt.

Funnily enough as much as the newschannels were reporting all day on the election and I had them on and flicking channels I never once saw or heard anything about him....fantastic.

• Administrator
9 hours ago, The Realist said:

Haha I hope you find him losing his rag.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Funnily enough as much as the newschannels were reporting all day on the election and I had them on and flicking channels I never once saw or heard anything about him....fantastic.

I'd prefer him to be ranting and getting s lot of shit from everyone. 

• Administrator
53 minutes ago, Harold said:

suck it up denier......:b0201:

Haha there isn't a culture split in the UK. The majority of the UK seen common sense and did not understand where all this money was coming from for all the free stuff we were all getting. 

You have to earn your way in life and not just get ha d outs. Corbyn was going to give free school meals to everyone, even kids with rich families, then the free broadband for everyone too haha. That was never going to work. 

Owen Jones is a joke

• 9 months later...