My Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Harold

Rangers v Hibs....05/05/2019

Hibs at Ibrox this afternoon. Looking for another powerful performance and a barra load of goals. 4-1 Gers.

Depending on Mak to get the teams as soon as he gets them.

This is a dangerous lead with just one goal. Hibs will fling everything at us in the last 10 minutes. Better get the finger out Rangers!

An utter shambles of a performance by Rangers in the 2nd half. No desire, no penetration, no fucking urgency And as for McGregor he can go and get fucked for that idiotic, petulant display which resulted in him getting sent off! Rangers were lucky to get away with that today. My thoughts on several players....Flanagan...being played out of position & the fact that he can only kick with his right means his passing is very limited. Goldson.....do what you do best and defend, you are NOT Beckenbaur and cannot pass a long ball. McGregor....please stop your chipped passes out to the wings....they are fucking woeful. Kamara....not impressed and he is shot shy as he proved today with a great opportunity from inside the 18 yard box but

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Harold said:

you at the game Mak ?

Nah my Son was over here so we went to what strictly speaking is my local to watch it 

Edited by Makdee