My Football Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

What's the dodgiest thing you've done?

Dunno why I just thought of this cooking my breakfast. Oh yeah I do, I was looking at a credit are receipt and nowadays the numbers are stared out apart from the last 4. But when I worked in KwikSace stacking shelves I found a receipt and they used to have the long card number and expiry date on them so I used it to top up my PAYG mobile phone haha. 

14 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Dunno why I just thought of this cooking my breakfast. Oh yeah I do, I was looking at a credit are receipt and nowadays the numbers are stared out apart from the last 4. But when I worked in KwikSace stacking shelves I found a receipt and they used to have the long card number and expiry date on them so I used it to top up my PAYG mobile phone haha. 

You thought that act would never be discovered ? Keep an eye on your front door...

Image result for police knock on door gifs

Off the top of my head....when I was on holiday with the school I was pretend sword fighting with a pal and we were using pen knives.  Unfortunately I went a bit too far and sliced his nose open.

51 minutes ago, Harold said:

You thought that act would never be discovered ? Keep an eye on your front door...

Image result for police knock on door gifs

Off the top of my head....when I was on holiday with the school I was pretend sword fighting with a pal and we were using pen knives.  Unfortunately I went a bit too far and sliced his nose open.

Did he forgive you for that?

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Bastion will have you in the CUNT thread😂

I reckon I could fill this thread....... later though.

27 minutes ago, Normski said:

Bastions finger of Shame is pointing towards Middlesbrough ........

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Did he forgive you for that?

yeah, there was no hard feelings.

1 hour ago, Normski said:

but welcome on Celebrity juice.....:flashing-lol:

I went trick or treating many years ago as a youngster. 

I popped a white sheet over my head and rang the doorbell of the first house I came to. When the door opened some old codger told me to piss off.

So, I ran up the path and pulled up a load of his flowers and kicked the heads off his daffodils. I was hard core back in the day. :)

21 minutes ago, Roger said:

I went trick or treating many years ago as a youngster. 

I popped a white sheet over my head and rang the doorbell of the first house I came to. When the door opened some old codger told me to piss off.

So, I ran up the path and pulled up a load of his flowers and kicked the heads off his daffodils. I was hard core back in the day. :)

Ku Klux Klan parade in New York State, 1924.........:flashing-lol:

I spent a night with a married woman in her house  whilst her pyscho husband was away for the weekend.I was on crutches so if he had come unexpectedly back,i was fucked and not in the good way 👀

13 minutes ago, Normski said:

I spent a night with a married woman in her house  whilst her pyscho husband was away for the weekend.I was on crutches so if he had come unexpectedly back,i was fucked and not in the good way 👀

The way I see it though, it's not your fault it's her fault, she's the one who's married and should say no. 

Just now, boro_boy said:

The way I see it though, it's not your fault it's her fault, she's the one who's married and should say no. 

I don't think he would have taken that into consideration:flashing-lol:

20 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

and the hubby wi the hammer in his hand is going to ?

1) Say....aye OK Norm, it's her fault....just you go on yer way.....mind and wipe your cock on the way out

or

2) you cunt, you crutchy fucker...shag my wife would ye ? Well suck on this fuckin'  claw fella!

15 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Norm needs to go into the Cunt thread......

The thing is tho,he was a cunt and she was unhappy so......GHB

29 minutes ago, Normski said:

Of him?

You said, he was a cunt, I thought you may have knew him......

Or, are you going by the word of the cheating wife, justifying herself?

Just now, Bastion said:

You said, he was a cunt, I thought you may have knew him......

Or, are you going by the word of the cheating wife, justifying herself?

Why the fuck are you questioning me on a public forum when you've known the story for 22 years?:flashing-lol: