My Football Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Makdee

Rangers v Celtic

Rangers v Celtic

RANGERS: Foderingham; Tavernier, Goldson, Katic, Flanagan; Davis, Jack, Kamara; Kent, Arfield, Defoe.

SUBS: Firth, Worrall, Halliday, McCrorie, Morelos, Candeias, Barisic.

C'mon the Teddy Bears....Let's just DO it.

Image result for rangers football club emblem

No need to fear or even respect this mob in the footballing sense. Play as we have done (2nd half against Hibs apart) recently and I see no reason why we cannot walk away with a victory.

7 minutes ago, sployal said:

Decent first half, let's start the second in the same manner and get that second goal.

Yeah, agreed. Played well & Brown hasn't had a sniff. Arfield has been right on him and the thug has been whinging like a bitch at the ref. More of the same Rangers!

Scott Brown ?..............Image result for laughing gifs

37 minutes ago, sployal said:

Flanagan just elbowed Brown, what the fuck was he thinking about?

Stupid boy, lucky it was just a yellow.

Correct mate. Lucky the ball was still out of play otherwise it would have been a pen.

I said the following on 21st April...'Tell you what, I hope Hayes, Eduard & Ncham play against Rangers.....absolute pish  & Ncham couldny pass water.' Okay, Ncham came on as a sub but it still stands up...they were fucking rotten and did heehaw.

My Men of the match....Scott Arfield....fucking immense again, plus Katic, think he has grown back into the centre half position with Goldston since being dropped for Worral then returning. Flanagan again had a great game...he is some tackler and the only thing, imo, that lets him down is that he is being played out of position as he is naturally right footed.

What a day, what a result. I been drinking champagne this afternoon, which i never do, firstly because i don't like it, secondly it fucks me right up.sp i'm kinda fucked. Bring on next season. WATP. did scott brown play today BTW?

I watched nearly 2 minutes of that and all i could think about was sticking the nut on him and smashing that nose....I know i am a bad man but at least i am only thinking about it these days :mischievous-grin-smiley-emoticon:

2 hours ago, No.8 said:

I watched nearly 2 minutes of that and all i could think about was sticking the nut on him and smashing that nose....I know i am a bad man but at least i am only thinking about it these days :mischievous-grin-smiley-emoticon:

I reckon, he'd rag-doll You...... 😂🤣