Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Harold

Predictor w/ending 19/05/2019

Recommended Posts

Please have all predictions in by 12.15pm Saturday, 18/05/2019

Saturday 18/05/2019

Dundee v St Mirren

Hamilton v St Johnstone

Motherwell v Livingston

Sunday 19/05/2019

Celtic v Hearts

Hibs v Aberdeen

Kilmarnock v Rangers

My predictions

Saturday 18/05/2019

Dundee v St Mirren  1

Hamilton v St Johnstone  1

Motherwell v Livingston  1

Sunday 19/05/2019

Celtic v Hearts  1

Hibs v Aberdeen  1

Kilmarnock v Rangers  2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My predictions

Saturday 18/05/2019

Dundee v St Mirren  2

Hamilton v St Johnstone  2

Motherwell v Livingston  x

Sunday 19/05/2019

Celtic v Hearts  1

Hibs v Aberdeen  1

Kilmarnock v Rangers  2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aturday 18/05/2019

Dundee v St Mirren x

Hamilton v St Johnstone x

Motherwell v Livingston 1

Sunday 19/05/2019

Celtic v Hearts 2

Hibs v Aberdeen 1

Kilmarnock v Rangers 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/05/2019 at 13:10, Harold said:

Please have all predictions in by 12.15pm Saturday, 18/05/2019

Saturday 18/05/2019

Dundee v St Mirren 1

Hamilton v St Johnstone 1

Motherwell v Livingston 1

Sunday 19/05/2019

Celtic v Hearts 1

Hibs v Aberdeen 2

Kilmarnock v Rangers 2

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Appreciate it Hairy, 

 

I will hold off on the celebrations until Dug has  dotted the 'i's confirmed and crossed the 't's.......

 

😂🤣

The morra.....M.A.S.H and M&S choccy biccies to be undertaken shortly.....Haud the champagne.....:flashing-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Final results for Season 2018/19

w/ending 19/05/2019

Bastion   124
Dug       119
Hairy      118
SP          100
Mak        92
 
That's it for another season folks, thanks to all for taking part. Our winner is Bastion with yours truly sneaking into 2nd place ahead of Hairy. Nae luck to SP & Mak. Three cheers for our winner though Hip hip hooray....x 3. Well done mate.
 
Image result for gold trophy images

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Harold said:

Final results for Season 2018/19

w/ending 19/05/2019

Bastion   124
Dug       119
Hairy      118
SP          100
Mak        92
 
That's it for another season folks, thanks to all for taking part. Our winner is Bastion with yours truly sneaking into 2nd place ahead of Hairy. Nae luck to SP & Mak. Three cheers for our winner though Hip hip hooray....x 3. Well done mate.
 
Image result for gold trophy images

Félicitations Bastion:yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Harold said:

Final results for Season 2018/19

w/ending 19/05/2019

Bastion   124
Dug       119
Hairy      118
SP          100
Mak        92
 
That's it for another season folks, thanks to all for taking part. Our winner is Bastion with yours truly sneaking into 2nd place ahead of Hairy. Nae luck to SP & Mak. Three cheers for our winner though Hip hip hooray....x 3. Well done mate.
 
Image result for gold trophy images

Well, What a year, sometimes it was close, but, ultimately,  there could only be 1 winner, 

Although Dug and Hairy put the pressure on, I didn't crumble like Newcastle, Spurs or dare I say Rangers.....when the going got tough, Pretty Boy got going......

 

All that said, 

 

Fair play to Dug, for putting in the time, effort and especially reminders now and again....  appreciate it.

 

Foot note, for SP and Mak, you boys need to raise your game for next season 😂

.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Well, What a year, sometimes it was close, but, ultimately,  there could only be 1 winner, 

Although Dug and Hairy put the pressure on, I didn't crumble like Newcastle, Spurs or dare I say Rangers.....when the going got tough, Pretty Boy got going......

 

All that said, 

 

Fair play to Dug, for putting in the time, effort and especially reminders now and again....  appreciate it.

 

Foot note, for SP and Mak, you boys need to raise your game for next season 😂

.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Statistics

    3,936
    Total Topics
    40,996
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    497
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    onesoicauvip
    Newest Member
    onesoicauvip
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.