New Dark Theme Available ×
Sign in to follow this  
kwang43

Please leave your thoughts on fan experience in non-league games

Have you been to non-league football games or are you a non-league team supporter? If so, please fill out this survey about your fan experience in watching non-league football games. It only takes 5 minutes. 

https://forms.gle/4LvQXPX5rdJmEq1E8

This survey is a part of research aiming for improving fan experience in non-league games and attracting more fans. I am looking forward to your feedbacks or any suggestions, please share with any non-league game fans you know.

Many thanks for your help!

I love non league football, it isn't so much about money and there are some great community clubs out there with amazing volunteers and supporters.

@NTFC-Lee I'm not a supporter of the lower leagues but they are much more down to earth than the top flight clubs/players. Most struggle day to day due to lack of fans hence for the volunteers needed to run them, but the manage and, maybe some of the TV rights money should go towards grass roots football. Its pretty obvious the big premier league teams have too much money.

Good luck with your survey!

6 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

I doubt those games would be broadcast outside the UK

Dunno Hairy....they are shown on BT Sport....don't know if that's available down your neck of the wood.