• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Harold

The brekkers/lunch thread

8 minutes ago, Bastion said:

You're missing a trick Dug, you should get a wee part time job, describing menus.......

Bacon Tomato Bap, becomes so much more......

I just think it isn't fair not to share the mouth watering experience as you bite into the roll, tasting the smoky meat then the tang of the toms whilst the luscious melted lurpak runs tantalisingly from the corners of your mouth only to be sooked up before it reaches your clothing.

2 minutes ago, Normski said:

Reheated in micro for 1 min......it was the dog's danglies

what kind ? (pizza....not the dog)

11 minutes ago, Harold said:

I just think it isn't fair not to share the mouth watering experience as you bite into the roll, tasting the smoky meat then the tang of the toms whilst the luscious melted lurpak runs tantalisingly from the corners of your mouth only to be sooked up before it reaches your clothing.

what kind ? (pizza....not the dog)

Chef special.......cheese,ham,salami,pepperoni,chicken,pineapple,onion,peppers,jalapeno,olives,garlic butter

4 minutes ago, Normski said:

Chef special.......cheese,ham,salami,pepperoni,chicken,pineapple,onion,peppers,jalapeno,olives,garlic butter

How d'ye no finish it last night (#spanishinquisition      :flashing-lol: )

First Sunday morning fry up for quite a while.....4 linkers, 3 slices streaky bacon, fried egg, slice of fried bread, fried cherry toms, beans & a big mug of char....luvly jubbly.

On 05/10/2019 at 12:39, Harold said:

my favourite Saturday brekkers....two rolls on fried smoked streaky bacon with halved, fried picollo cherry toms. Followed by a buttered scone....all washed down with a big mug of char (sugarless). Smashing!

As above. Lipsmackingly fandabidozy!

Been so busy last few days barely had time to eat, Greggs sausage roll and coffee being the staple diet last few days. Had a lovely curry tonight tho.

5 hours ago, The Realist said:

Been so busy last few days barely had time to eat, Greggs sausage roll and coffee being the staple diet last few days. Had a lovely curry tonight tho.

Chinese or Indian?

I just had a big bacon and egg sarnie on sourdough bread.

On 28/10/2019 at 10:16, Harold said:

I is having three slices of buttered toast with homemade strawberry jam and a buttered scone this morning.

sounds great, and is making my belly rumble a bit just now barring the jam. I much prefer marmalade ( tho i had a McDonalds muffin earlier) half decent  but yours sounds better.

21 minutes ago, The Realist said:

sounds great, and is making my belly rumble a bit just now barring the jam. I much prefer marmalade ( tho i had a McDonalds muffin earlier) half decent  but yours sounds better.

Funnily enough the missus makes the jam but isn't keen on it....she prefers toast with marmalade.