• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Would you like your face scanned in Public?

I'm interested in this and I read a headline earlier without reading the actual article. I'm going to try and mind to reply mate. What I read was something to do with someone being arrested for covering their face on the street ?

13 hours ago, Harold said:

I'm interested in this and I read a headline earlier without reading the actual article. I'm going to try and mind to reply mate. What I read was something to do with someone being arrested for covering their face on the street ?

He was arrested because he was angry. Not because he covered up his face. Also what is the harm in taken your photo. If you have nothing to hide then there is no problem right? He's obviously a dick. 

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

He was arrested because he was angry. Not because he covered up his face. Also what is the harm in taken your photo. If you have nothing to hide then there is no problem right? He's obviously a dick. 

Is being angry a crime or worthy of arrest? 

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

What about women who cover their faces?

45 minutes ago, Roger said:

Is being angry a crime or worthy of arrest? 

If he's stopping the police doing their work then yes. 

18 minutes ago, Normski said:

What about women who cover their faces?

Well they will be allowed to keep it covered as we are to scared to upset Muslims. 

19 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

If he's stopping the police doing their work then yes. 

Well they will be allowed to keep it covered as we are to scared to upset Muslims. 

And there lies the problem,if they demand blokes uncover their face to be scanned,then women wearing burqas should also be uncovered

18 hours ago, Normski said:

Fucking disgraceful. He pulled in BECAUSE he covered his face then he got angry and rightly so and to be given a fine is disgusting! This is what we have become...a Police State & as for that arsehole saying they want to protect people's human rights and make everyone safer ? What a load of pish! You can bet your house that EVERYTHING videoed will be recorded and KEPT ad infinitum! What gives anyone, far less the Police, the right to film whoever they want ? Now as you know I'm no fucking hand wringing liberal but this is a total outrage. Do you honestly think women will accept this especially since 'upskirting' has been made a criminal offence? This is an abuse of authority. Wonder how many Muslim women wearing Burkas were detained and fined or even fucking filmed???

4 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Wrong mate...he was pulled because he covered his face then he got angry. The harm ? This is an abuse of authority (see my previous post to Norm). It is all about Big Brother and becoming a Police State....would your missus be happy being filmed...are they simply filming faces  ? And remember it will be retained. And NO the guy aint a dick, he was well within his rights to cover his face!