Sign in to follow this  
Harold

Separate Entity FC...Celtic Boys Club Scandal

7 hours ago, No.8 said:

Celtic Football Club made Celtic Boys Club change their name recently to ........ St Patricks Boys Club. How very Celtic :allo-unamused:

Sweep sweep.

That club is a disgrace and a boil on the arse of Scotland. It should be lanced.

When it comes to clubs being punished for the indiscretions of those running the club it is usual for football supporters to feel a degree of sympathy for the supporters of that club. If Celtic are hammered by the authorities (aye right!!) i will have little sympathy for the Celtic support who have been complicit in the cover up. 

Just a couple of examples..

The online Sun newspaper ran with a story from the late Sean Fallon. In the story Fallon is directly quoted as saying...'It is nonsense to say he (Stein) did nothing. As soon as he heard the rumours he kicked him (Torbett) out the club'...The Celtic supporters association threatened the Sun with a boycott if they didn't edit the DIRECT QUOTE!! The Sun , for reasons known only to them, changed the story and i have never bought the paper since. TBF i don't buy any newspapers now or click on any links. 

The Daily Record and Sunday Mail are running these stories and the Gordon Wadell piece at the weekend was fairly accurate and hard hitting leaving Celtic little wiggle room. What do the Celtic support do when they read this? Ask searching questions? Demand the club tell the truth? Ask for a public enquiry? Nope they threaten to boycott the Daily Record!!

As i said i don't read these rags but i have seen some of the recent pieces on other forums. My question to the editors of these Rags is why now? Why wait all these years? Why have they not been at the front leading the campaign for the victims of this dreadful scandal? I suspect Celtic have been threatening legal action but i want the Rags to answer this very pertinent point as it will put this Celtic board in the dock alongside all their predecessors with the exception of Fergus McCann 

1 hour ago, No.8 said:

My question to the editors of these Rags is why now? Why wait all these years? Why have they not been at the front leading the campaign for the victims of this dreadful scandal?

Just a wee thought on this Trav. It 'may be' due to the fact that as social media has become a lot more accessible & forceful over the years they (papers) feel that they now have no choice but to publicise articles/reports giving the impression that they are at the forefront whereas in the past the mantra 'let's not open a can of worms' would allow them to sit on certain topics. They know now that huge criticism is being levelled against them and of course 'Profit is King!

23 hours ago, No.8 said:

Celtic Football Club made Celtic Boys Club change their name recently to ........ St Patricks Boys Club. How very Celtic :allo-unamused:

Scum trying to brush it under the carpet :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Posted (edited)

Kenny Campbell is a sad soul. If nothing else i hope he gets the closure he so desperately needs and is able to get his life back. Heartbreaking every time you see him on the news. He deserves so much credit for the bravery he has shown to speak out against the club he loves.

Edited by No.8

Posted (edited)

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/compensate-the-victims-of-boys-club-sex-abuse-msp-tells-celtic-9236gr62k

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/celtic-boys-club-cross-border-investigation-into-football-sex-abusers-dxmvndjgc

Has anything like this appeared in Scottish media?

No doubt Liewell and co will just deflect and sweep as per usual.

It really is high time the cancer that is Celtic FC was excised from Scottish football.

Edited by Hairy Scot
more info

I would put Celtic on a par with all those politicians and authorities who failed the young girls of Rotherham,Telford and other cities in the UK,both knew it happened,both allowed it to happen,both buried their heads in the fucking sand

1 hour ago, Hairy Scot said:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/compensate-the-victims-of-boys-club-sex-abuse-msp-tells-celtic-9236gr62k

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/celtic-boys-club-cross-border-investigation-into-football-sex-abusers-dxmvndjgc

Has anything like this appeared in Scottish media?

No doubt Liewell and co will just deflect and sweep as per usual.

It really is high time the cancer that is Celtic FC was excised from Scottish football.

I just want to record the fact that I have put this post on both Twitter and Facebook.

:mischievous-grin-smiley-emoticon:

Posted (edited)

Don’t know if this was posted it’s an interview with McCafferty   To be honest I find it very very disturbing 

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/paedophile-jim-mccaffertys-interview-tapes-16329693?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Edited by Makdee

21 hours ago, Makdee said:

Don’t know if this was posted it’s an interview with McCafferty   To be honest I find it very very disturbing 

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/paedophile-jim-mccaffertys-interview-tapes-16329693?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

first time I've read that actual article Mak. Very disturbing. One moment you think he is contrite and the next it's as he he is happy to explain that he enjoyed what he did. What I was very surprised at was his bringing up John Hughes' name. Wonder what he's trying to say there ?

31 minutes ago, Harold said:

first time I've read that actual article Mak. Very disturbing. One moment you think he is contrite and the next it's as he he is happy to explain that he enjoyed what he did. What I was very surprised at was his bringing up John Hughes' name. Wonder what he's trying to say there ?

The John Hughes thing shocked me as well I wondered how the was trying to say there was a culture of it among senior players 

10 minutes ago, Makdee said:

The John Hughes thing shocked me as well I wondered how the was trying to say there was a culture of it among senior players 

I wonder if Hughes is the former professional that Trav was talking about in a previous post who was going to go public ?

Having said that I don't think Hughes was there as a lad....may be wrong though. I know he played for them in the 90's but he was an adult then.

Is that Bastard Speirs still employed by The Times?

He had the fucking audacity to slag of Rangers supporters who were beginning to comment on this dreadful scandal. Aye Graham Rangers really are the bad guys in all this 

Lawwell's no going to like this.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/4306314/james-dornan-accuses-celtic-chief-peter-lawwell-of-bringing-shame-on-club-as-he-publishes-letter-over-boys-club-sex-abuse-scandal/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1559228026

Seriously....read the tweets, make up your own mind about James Dornan's involvement. You'll also find Celtic fans again denying, using deflection and whataboutery. Twitching sphincters cause their club is at last being shown up for what they are. Unbelievable some of they tims! Separate Entity FC......:flashing-lol:

Image may contain: text

FFS....this is frightening...

Image may contain: text

This is the scum SNP MP's take....still thinks Rangers financial crisis is on a par with the child rape at Celtic Boys club. Aye....vote SNP in the best interests of the country...Lying CUNTS!!!!!!!