Sign in to follow this  
Harold

Separate Entity FC...Celtic Boys Club Scandal

On 20/05/2019 at 22:52, Hairy Scot said:

Aye, when Hell freezes over.

Celtic FC maintains that the boys' club was a separate entity.

Check this out

An extract from The Celtic View

IMG_20190522_194405.thumb.jpg.0c735b3a00d7969db5caa5bbd761f57f.jpg

Posted (edited)

Kenny Campbell is a sad soul. If nothing else i hope he gets the closure he so desperately needs and is able to get his life back. Heartbreaking every time you see him on the news. He deserves so much credit for the bravery he has shown to speak out against the club he loves.

Edited by No.8

I would put Celtic on a par with all those politicians and authorities who failed the young girls of Rotherham,Telford and other cities in the UK,both knew it happened,both allowed it to happen,both buried their heads in the fucking sand

21 hours ago, Makdee said:

Don’t know if this was posted it’s an interview with McCafferty   To be honest I find it very very disturbing 

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/paedophile-jim-mccaffertys-interview-tapes-16329693?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

first time I've read that actual article Mak. Very disturbing. One moment you think he is contrite and the next it's as he he is happy to explain that he enjoyed what he did. What I was very surprised at was his bringing up John Hughes' name. Wonder what he's trying to say there ?

31 minutes ago, Harold said:

first time I've read that actual article Mak. Very disturbing. One moment you think he is contrite and the next it's as he he is happy to explain that he enjoyed what he did. What I was very surprised at was his bringing up John Hughes' name. Wonder what he's trying to say there ?

The John Hughes thing shocked me as well I wondered how the was trying to say there was a culture of it among senior players 

10 minutes ago, Makdee said:

The John Hughes thing shocked me as well I wondered how the was trying to say there was a culture of it among senior players 

I wonder if Hughes is the former professional that Trav was talking about in a previous post who was going to go public ?

Having said that I don't think Hughes was there as a lad....may be wrong though. I know he played for them in the 90's but he was an adult then.

Is that Bastard Speirs still employed by The Times?

He had the fucking audacity to slag of Rangers supporters who were beginning to comment on this dreadful scandal. Aye Graham Rangers really are the bad guys in all this 

Lawwell's no going to like this.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/4306314/james-dornan-accuses-celtic-chief-peter-lawwell-of-bringing-shame-on-club-as-he-publishes-letter-over-boys-club-sex-abuse-scandal/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1559228026

Seriously....read the tweets, make up your own mind about James Dornan's involvement. You'll also find Celtic fans again denying, using deflection and whataboutery. Twitching sphincters cause their club is at last being shown up for what they are. Unbelievable some of they tims! Separate Entity FC......:flashing-lol:

Image may contain: text

FFS....this is frightening...

Image may contain: text

This is the scum SNP MP's take....still thinks Rangers financial crisis is on a par with the child rape at Celtic Boys club. Aye....vote SNP in the best interests of the country...Lying CUNTS!!!!!!!

From STV news last night. Very interesting. What did the BBC Reporting Scotland have to say about this subject ? Absolutely NOTHING!!!

2 hours ago, Harold said:

From STV news last night. Very interesting. What did the BBC Reporting Scotland have to say about this subject ? Absolutely NOTHING!!!

It is the same BBC that assisted and protected Savile for all those years.

40 minutes ago, The Guv'nor said:

It is the same BBC that assisted and protected Savile for all those years.

I have heard comments along those lines.

John Mason SNP MSP at it again....God he really is a vile individual and is tasked with helping to run Scotland. He is arrogantly dismissive and pathetically attempts to deflect. Sickening. I would hope that a word is being said in his lug but knowing the SNP's hatred of our club I doubt it!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4332245/snp-msp-john-mason-tory-poll-rangers-orange-order-celtic-boys-club/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1559844594

A GLASGOW politician is to meet with SFA bosses to discuss concerns about Celtic Football Club's handing of historical abuse involving the team's boys club.

Conservative MSP Adam Tomkins said he had also asked for a meeting with Peter Lawwell, the club's Chief Executive but the club had not been forthcoming.

Mr Tomkins voiced criticism after the Herald and Times group revealed that Celtic had been carrying out it's own 2-year investigation, in secret, looking into historical abuse cases involving Celtic Boys Club.
It follows a string of convictions for former employees including Jim Caffrey and Frank Cairney.
The probe – which is ongoing – has been headed by senior officials, legal counsel and third parties in complete secrecy as it looks to trawl through years of allegations to reach the truth.
Because of the sensitivity around the claims including potentially both legal and civil actions, only a handful of people have been privy to the operation.

However, Mr Tomkins has written a second letter to Mr Lawwell, accusing the club of not putting abuse victims "at the forefront" of it's investigations. Other criticisms levelled against the club include a failure as yet to put in place a compensation package for victims.
He writes: "On the same day I wrote to you, I received a letter from the SFA. They have been in touch to arrange a meeting. It's a pity you have not done likewise.
"How a wholly secret investigation at the best of an insurance company, can constitute a process designed to put the rights and interests of victims at the forefront?"

Mr Tomkins added: "My main criticisms are: 1. that what Celtic have said about the relationship between the football club and the boys club (ie that they are “entirely separate organisations”) does not appear to true and 2. that Celtic’s processes have been entirely secret and cannot therefore have been designed to help and support victims, which much surely be the paramount consideration."
Celtic came under renewed criticism when Jim McCafferty became the fourth person connected with Celtic Boys’ Club or the club itself to be jailed over abuse.
He was caged for six years, following Jim Torbett, Frank Cairney and Gerald King through the justice system.

16 minutes ago, The Realist said:

"How a wholly secret investigation at the best of an insurance company,

Says it all tbh.

1 minute ago, Harold said:

Says it all tbh.

I think that is only to find out if ceptic have any liabiity, which is becoming more obvious they do by the day. Hence ceptics lack of comment on it. They really do need a bigger carpet and broom.

4 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I think that is only to find out if ceptic have any liabiity, which is becoming more obvious they do by the day. Hence ceptics lack of comment on it. They really do need a bigger carpet and broom.

Also to give the Ins company access to ALL that Celtic hold on this before ANY other body is given access (if at all) in order that the Ins company can establish their defence of mitigation if any Public Enquiry is given the go ahead. It is really a pathetic sham.