• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Harold

Separate Entity FC...Celtic Boys Club Scandal

From STV news last night. Very interesting. What did the BBC Reporting Scotland have to say about this subject ? Absolutely NOTHING!!!

That club is a cesspit of evildoers.

Decades of assisting traitors and terrorists followed by years of child abuse.

It is strange how a sizeable segment of the Scottish media seem to be ignoring this cancer.

The SFA and the SPFL should kick Celtic FC into touch.

2 hours ago, Harold said:

From STV news last night. Very interesting. What did the BBC Reporting Scotland have to say about this subject ? Absolutely NOTHING!!!

It is the same BBC that assisted and protected Savile for all those years.

40 minutes ago, The Guv'nor said:

It is the same BBC that assisted and protected Savile for all those years.

I have heard comments along those lines.

John Mason SNP MSP at it again....God he really is a vile individual and is tasked with helping to run Scotland. He is arrogantly dismissive and pathetically attempts to deflect. Sickening. I would hope that a word is being said in his lug but knowing the SNP's hatred of our club I doubt it!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4332245/snp-msp-john-mason-tory-poll-rangers-orange-order-celtic-boys-club/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1559844594

A GLASGOW politician is to meet with SFA bosses to discuss concerns about Celtic Football Club's handing of historical abuse involving the team's boys club.

Conservative MSP Adam Tomkins said he had also asked for a meeting with Peter Lawwell, the club's Chief Executive but the club had not been forthcoming.

Mr Tomkins voiced criticism after the Herald and Times group revealed that Celtic had been carrying out it's own 2-year investigation, in secret, looking into historical abuse cases involving Celtic Boys Club.
It follows a string of convictions for former employees including Jim Caffrey and Frank Cairney.
The probe – which is ongoing – has been headed by senior officials, legal counsel and third parties in complete secrecy as it looks to trawl through years of allegations to reach the truth.
Because of the sensitivity around the claims including potentially both legal and civil actions, only a handful of people have been privy to the operation.

However, Mr Tomkins has written a second letter to Mr Lawwell, accusing the club of not putting abuse victims "at the forefront" of it's investigations. Other criticisms levelled against the club include a failure as yet to put in place a compensation package for victims.
He writes: "On the same day I wrote to you, I received a letter from the SFA. They have been in touch to arrange a meeting. It's a pity you have not done likewise.
"How a wholly secret investigation at the best of an insurance company, can constitute a process designed to put the rights and interests of victims at the forefront?"

Mr Tomkins added: "My main criticisms are: 1. that what Celtic have said about the relationship between the football club and the boys club (ie that they are “entirely separate organisations”) does not appear to true and 2. that Celtic’s processes have been entirely secret and cannot therefore have been designed to help and support victims, which much surely be the paramount consideration."
Celtic came under renewed criticism when Jim McCafferty became the fourth person connected with Celtic Boys’ Club or the club itself to be jailed over abuse.
He was caged for six years, following Jim Torbett, Frank Cairney and Gerald King through the justice system.

16 minutes ago, The Realist said:

"How a wholly secret investigation at the best of an insurance company,

Says it all tbh.

1 minute ago, Harold said:

Says it all tbh.

I think that is only to find out if ceptic have any liabiity, which is becoming more obvious they do by the day. Hence ceptics lack of comment on it. They really do need a bigger carpet and broom.

4 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I think that is only to find out if ceptic have any liabiity, which is becoming more obvious they do by the day. Hence ceptics lack of comment on it. They really do need a bigger carpet and broom.

Also to give the Ins company access to ALL that Celtic hold on this before ANY other body is given access (if at all) in order that the Ins company can establish their defence of mitigation if any Public Enquiry is given the go ahead. It is really a pathetic sham.

Also to give the Ins company access to ALL that Celtic hold on this before ANY other body is given access (if at all) in order that the Ins company can establish their defence of mitigation if any Public Enquiry is given the go ahead. It is really a pathetic sham.

Exactly! Strachan's name seems to be kept out of it a lot, he was the most evil of all.

This link is disturbing.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/scottish-paedophile-ring-guilty-child-abuse

20 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Exactly! Strachan's name seems to be kept out of it a lot, he was the most evil of all.

This link is disturbing.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/scottish-paedophile-ring-guilty-child-abuse

More and more coming out. Surely to fuck with all the publicity and all the social media reporting about this that a PUBLIC ENQUIRY must he held.....but we are under an SNP governing body so I wouldn't hold my breath!

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

More and more coming out. Surely to fuck with all the publicity and all the social media reporting about this that a PUBLIC ENQUIRY must he held.....but we are under an SNP governing body so I wouldn't hold my breath!

It's spreading wider and wider, links have been established between CBC, and Crewe buys club, tournaments etc. That is a good thing, as it now involves England,and can be brought up in Westminster, which tho corrupt, is not full of ceptic minded people. Also the American is getting involved about the abuse that took place over there during cbc's tour.

As for me, I have spent an hour or 2 today e-mailing the PR departments of several of ceptics sponsors, asking them why the feel it ok to support a club with a history of over 30 years of child abuse, and covering it up, including links to many a press article. I urge you to do the same, and spread it as far and wide as possible, the establishment need to be forced to act on this. Kids before votes.

19 minutes ago, The Realist said:

As for me, I have spent an hour or 2 today e-mailing the PR departments of several of ceptics sponsors, asking them why the feel it ok to support a club with a history of over 30 years of child abuse, and covering it up, including links to many a press article. I urge you to do the same, and spread it as far and wide as possible, the establishment need to be forced to act on this. Kids before votes.

This has been done plus more (phone calls to SNP MSP's including Dornan (SNP councillor @ GCC), Mason & Sturgeon) mate. I have been following this on Follow Follow.com

I believe that "The Celtic Song" is still played at Parkhead just before the Taigs take the field.

Very appropriate first verse:-

Sure it's a grand old team to play for,
Sure it's a grand old team bedad,
When you read its history,
It's enough to make your heart grow sad,

Another development....very interesting. And once again it is widely being asked....Why is the Scottish Establishment sitting on their hands with the entire debacle exploding around them. Perhaps John Mason & GCC leader Susan Aitken have Nicola's ear ? They (Scottish Establishment) are doing their damndest to ignore/sweep this scandal. The following link is a very good read if you're interested....makes you wonder...

https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2019/06/30/market-abuse-due-to-child-abuse-celtic-directors-broke-the-aim-listing-rules-on-disclosure-on-secret-abuse-investigation/?fbclid=IwAR3WWX2GhDp-Q30t0JadRPo51kKI4eu3_oHR0QJu7zL0g7cgTvhOyYbHdYQ

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

Another development....very interesting. And once again it is widely being asked....Why is the Scottish Establishment sitting on their hands with the entire debacle exploding around them. Perhaps John Mason & GCC leader Susan Aitken have Nicola's ear ? They (Scottish Establishment) are doing their damndest to ignore/sweep this scandal. The following link is a very good read if you're interested....makes you wonder...

https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2019/06/30/market-abuse-due-to-child-abuse-celtic-directors-broke-the-aim-listing-rules-on-disclosure-on-secret-abuse-investigation/?fbclid=IwAR3WWX2GhDp-Q30t0JadRPo51kKI4eu3_oHR0QJu7zL0g7cgTvhOyYbHdYQ

Aye, so the emphasis was on potential liability rather than responsibility.
Furthermore, does Liewell really expect the world to believe that this investigation actually took place?
And if so, why in secret?

3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

There definitely seems to be a cover up is going on.

Oh there is and has been for many years mate.

Oh there is and has been for many years mate.

I just can't get my head around why this is allowed to be the case with so much evidence against the filthy bastard's?

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I just can't get my head around why this is allowed to be the case with so much evidence against the filthy bastard's?

well it is quite detailed but to cut a long story very short....it was covered up for ages and even when the first prosecutions came Celtic denied responsibility (and still are) and this was accepted by every Scottish authority (footballing and establishment) and still is but there has been pressure on them (Celtic) and every person with any moral fibre hopes that some kind of public enquiry happens but knowing our Executive....sweep sweep. Still, there could be civil actions raised by victims. Just got to wait & see.

Another nail in the coffin.....it's getting tighter and we were fucking hounded and ridiculed for financial irregularities? But ye the Football authorities and the Scottish Establishment sit on their hands hoping it will go away....NO FUCKING CHANCE!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4494120/celtic-boys-club-child-protction-policy-claims/

Image result for images sweep puppet with a broom