Separate Entity FC...Celtic Boys Club Scandal

That’s it mate. I don’t buy newspapers and haven’t for years but this is C&P from Follow Follow.

They have admitted liability in this case and should open the door for others abused by that beast bastard!!

Now maybe the victims will get their long overdue apology from that club

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, No.8 said:

That’s it mate. I don’t buy newspapers and haven’t for years but this is C&P from Follow Follow

It is from the Daily Mail Trav.

12 minutes ago, No.8 said:

They have admitted liability in this case and should open the door for others abused by that beast bastard!!

Admitted in this case ONLY because at that particular time McCafferty & the player were both employees of Celtic FC but they are still denying ANY connection with the boys club DESPITE the overwhelming evidence to the contrary. The victims day will come mate....Separate Entity FC are squirming!

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

If they as a club are paying people off then why isn't there a public enquiry?

It seems people in high places might not want one? 

Ruth Davidson stated in the Scottish Parliament that there should be one but the Separatists don't want to know....I wonder why ?

1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

It seems people in high places might not want one? 

That is being suggested more and more mate. Perhaps not for actual sexual involvement (I don't know) but for covering this up.

With regards to the article shown a few posts back about Celtic admitting liability......don't be fooled by any fucker in the media lauding them on doing the right thing....they were basically forced into it....read the bit circled in the following image (I'm not sure if it was in the aforementioned article or not)

Image may contain: one or more people and text

so much for them doing the right thing....yep....a club like no other.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, well, well......let's see if any pressure is put on Separate Entity FC with this coming out. Let's see what the Scottish media have to say about it. Let's see what shite Hollicom feeds said complaint media with.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/big-clubs-and-youth-teams-not-separate-insists-scottish-football-sex-abuse-review-c28m3zzmw

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How many more before something is done 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-boys-club-coach-accused-21152062.amp

Lyness Malley is alleged to have touched the boy's genitals and buttocks on a number of occasions

13:26, 23 DEC 2019UPDATED13:31, 23 DEC 2019

A fifth football coach has been accused of child sex abuse at Celtic Boys' Club

A fifth football coach has been accused of child sex abuse at Celtic Boys' Club , it has emerged. 

Lyness Malley, a former coach and official at the feeder club, is alleged to have abused a young player by rubbing oil on a boy on a number of occasions in 1969 and 1970.

It's claimed the incidents took place in the changing rooms at the Barrowfield training ground, close to Celtic Park . 

During the multiple incidents the 81-year-oldis alleged to have touched the boy's genitals and buttocks. 

18 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Are the various authorities in the UK unable or unwilling to take action?

For some reason, apart from a few headlines a wee while back, all has gone quiet on the eastern front. I'm of the opinion that dark forces are at work and the longer they remain hushed they reckon it will disappear. Our esteemed (cough cough) Scottish Executive have not had a word to say about any of this that I'm aware of. Fucking thing stinks of total corruption!

1 minute ago, Harold said:

For some reason, apart from a few headlines a wee while back, all has gone quiet on the eastern front. I'm of the opinion that dark forces are at work and the longer they remain hushed they reckon it will disappear. Our esteemed (cough cough) Scottish Executive have not had a word to say about any of this that I'm aware of. Fucking thing stinks of total corruption!

One would think that Police Scotland should be digging into this matter.

I know that in the past City of Glasgow Police initiated investigations into various matters concerning Glasgow Celtic but for some reason nothing was ever brought to court.

39 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

One would think that Police Scotland should be digging into this matter

As I said....Dark Forces at work.

40 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

I know that in the past City of Glasgow Police initiated investigations into various matters concerning Glasgow Celtic but for some reason nothing was ever brought to court.

Consider this......Couple of seasons ago at Parkhead during an Old Firm game there were the hanging effigies. Now at least one person was charged with some offence regards this. Never got to court.....the productions went missing.

Just a couple of weeks ago....a conviction against Cairney was squashed due to a Prosecution 'Blunder' over a technicality regards previous convictions in England. 

Funny that eh?

40 minutes ago, Harold said:

As I said....Dark Forces at work.

Consider this......Couple of seasons ago at Parkhead during an Old Firm game there were the hanging effigies. Now at least one person was charged with some offence regards this. Never got to court.....the productions went missing.

Just a couple of weeks ago....a conviction against Cairney was squashed due to a Prosecution 'Blunder' over a technicality regards previous convictions in England. 

Funny that eh?

Yep, we're on the same page on this topic.

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Normski said:

And still the authorities sit on their fucking hands hoping it will go away. Shame on every one of these people who remain silent and do nothing. I've said it before.....There are Dark Forces at work.