Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Harold

Next Conservative Party Leader and now Prime Minister, Boris Johnson

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, The Guv'nor said:

Reports have Michael Gove ahead of Boris Johnson in the race for number 10.

Not sure I like Gove.

He had promised British passports to 3 million EU nationals already here.

FFS!

If that's the case,see "The strange death of the conservative party" thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Normski said:

If that's the case,see "The strange death of the conservative party" thread

It seems as though they want to implode.

We should just let the Brexit Party govern.

 

What I don't understand is that we have voted to leave the EU.

Surely any EU national here should now have to use the same immigration process as everyone else?

Why do we just hand out passports like sweets? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, The Guv'nor said:

It seems as though they want to implode.

We should just let the Brexit Party govern.

 

What I don't understand is that we have voted to leave the EU.

Surely any EU national here should now have to use the same immigration process as everyone else?

Why do we just hand out passports like sweets? 

The thing about Boris,i saw him promoting a video of him going round door to door asking ppl what should he do if he was PM,they spoke and he says that is what will happen

I don't believe him after his cuntish climb down on MAYhem's WA,If he was easily got at then, it will happen again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Guv'nor said:

My main concern is that whoever they choose will have the same problem May had.

 

Roll over and let them have everything?

I don't think that was a problem  for her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Normski said:

Roll over and let them have everything?

I don't think that was a problem  for her

No, I mean getting enough of our idiotic MPs to back a deal.

They all have their selfish agendas to put first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Guv'nor said:

No, I mean getting enough of our idiotic MPs to back a deal.

They all have their selfish agendas to put first.

If they are arrogant enough to ignore the polls and the Brexit Party then they are fucked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, The Guv'nor said:

Michael Gove said he deeply regrets being caught using cocaine in his younger days.

He said if his leadership bid succeeds he will...

"Throw his deal on the table, draw a line through it and that this should not be sniffed at."

20190609_151452.thumb.jpg.01d2ecf20889346088cae4e0cc747a76.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, we can all laugh at Gove and I'm not criticising that but what I can't get my head round is WHY he would come out and announce this to the world NOW ? Personally it doesn't make me think, yeah he's being honest about his past....more like an arsehole imo! It ma be that someone has had a whisper in his shell like and told him if he doesn't then it will be revealed by other means which would slaughter him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harold said:

Okay, we can all laugh at Gove and I'm not criticising that but what I can't get my head round is WHY he would come out and announce this to the world NOW ? Personally it doesn't make me think, yeah he's being honest about his past....more like an arsehole imo! It ma be that someone has had a whisper in his shell like and told him if he doesn't then it will be revealed by other means which would slaughter him!

I imagine he found out the press had got their hands on his secret Charlie snorting past. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, The Guv'nor said:

I imagine he found out the press had got their hands on his secret Charlie snorting past. 

Aye but from who ? Some sneaky conniving threatening cunt!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Normski said:

It's great hearing all these positive words but MAYhem said exactly the same type of thing

 

Leadsom, McVey and some dude knocked out after first round of voting. Boris strolled it winning with 117 votes. Seven candidates left for 2nd round which is next Tuesday. To progress each candidate must receive over 33 votes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Normski said:

Rory Stewart has  stated his plan is to get Mays WA through parliament, that would be the 3 times rejected WA

What a ballbeg

After 3 fucking years these dim cunts still don't get it. To accept a Customs Union we will still be saddled to the EU....to accept a single market we will still be saddled to EU. Are they oblivious to what leaving the EU actually means ? The only ones that actually want to leave the EU are those who want a No Deal.....the others are fucking remainers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Statistics

    4,348
    Total Topics
    51,827
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    350
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    gorgi
    Newest Member
    gorgi
    Joined
  • New users  1 New user online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.