Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Harold

Next Conservative Party Leader and now Prime Minister, Boris Johnson

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Surely the Government should be classed as terrorists as they sent them over there. These soldiers where just doing a job and they are told what to do! 

Not sure I agree with that mate to be fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Not sure I agree with that mate to be fair.

Can you elaborate on that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Normski said:

Fs big fucking deal,i've called them worse

 

Shocker, the "Remainer" Mirror digging up pathetic stories out Boris who is a Hard Brexiteer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Shocker, the "Remainer" Mirror digging up pathetic stories out Boris who is a Hard Brexiteer. 

and meanwhile Corbyn the terrorist loving antisemite gets a free ride no doubt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

It would appear Boris is no longer a "cert" in this race. 

FFS what is wrong with the Tories? 

That is a worry, when you consider he said, 

 

He Would CONSIDER,  withholding some of Britain's £39bn divorce bill in the event of a No Deal Brexit........ I always thought, no deal,  no payment.......

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

It would appear Boris is no longer a "cert" in this race. 

FFS what is wrong with the Tories? 

it seems that Hunt's comments about the Army and terrorists has been conveniently swept.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bastion said:

That is a worry, when you consider he said, 

 

He Would CONSIDER,  withholding some of Britain's £39bn divorce bill in the event of a No Deal Brexit........ I always thought, no deal,  no payment.......

 

 

Well Cunt, I mean Hunt is May version II.

He is a Remainer FFS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hairy Scot said:

The only good to come out of this will be reams of material for Mock the Week, Have I Got News for You, and stand up comedians.

Fuck, those days have long gone for me, can't listen to those cunts anymore.......

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

Well Cunt, I mean Hunt is May version II.

He is a Remainer FFS.

Exactly,  like for like,  if The Tories can't see it, they are hopefully doomed as a party........

 

I'm not Keen on Victoria Derbyshire, but she calls a spade a spade.......

Then of course sweeps it with gender misinformation 😂🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

:flashing-lol:......the offended stamping their feet.

As for Burley....After she criticised that Tory MP for removing a Green Peace female protester from a private dinner Norn posted a picture of her assaulting a female. And what about the disgusting comment she made about Simon Weston's facial injuries ? How they forget. Burley the hypocrite in Chief. What gets me is that everything offensive she says or does is swept....fucking bitch of the first degree!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Harold said:

:flashing-lol:......the offended stamping their feet.

As for Burley....After she criticised that Tory MP for removing a Green Peace female protester from a private dinner Norn posted a picture of her assaulting a female. And what about the disgusting comment she made about Simon Weston's facial injuries ? How they forget. Burley the hypocrite in Chief. What gets me is that everything offensive she says or does is swept....fucking bitch of the first degree!

True, but BoJo needs to learn take care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

True, but BoJo needs to learn take care.

He is what he is Hairy. Wouldn't matter what he said or how he said it there will always be a section of society (including the MSM) that will scrutinise his every word in order to find some form of grievance. Look at what Hunt said a couple of weeks ago about treating Northern Ireland vets the same as fucking terrorists.....swept.....don't recall the same reaction over that. I know the post is about Johnson but I mention Hunt as an example of how certain comments don't create the same stir when, imo, they should.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Normski said:

So Boris visits a British sausage firm and now there are calls across SM to boycott it,so fucking sad

 

Them looks like some meaty links to me.

Sizzle them big boys up! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Statistics

    3,915
    Total Topics
    39,485
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    430
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    logicweb040
    Newest Member
    logicweb040
    Joined


My Football Forum

Nearing 20 years old, My Football Forum was Established in March 2002 making us one of the original football forums. For years fans have been discussing the great game we love!

Your Links Here

This is an example of a list.

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.