Sign in to follow this  
Harold

Next Conservative Party Leader and now Prime Minister, Boris Johnson

11 hours ago, Normski said:

So Boris visits a British sausage firm and now there are calls across SM to boycott it,so fucking sad

I have to laugh at these fucking idiots that work themselves into such a lather over someone visiting a fucking sausage making facility (or anything that makes them pathetically lash out as they have here). Cunts spout out pish on their phones (sad cunts) and don't realise 'normal' people are laughing like fuck at them, the sad wee spunk stains. 

BORIS VISITS SAUSAGE FACTORY.....boycott, boycott, boycott!!!

BORIS USES WATER TO WASH HANDS.....Eh, haud on a minute.

1 hour ago, Normski said:

When shite quotes shite

20190709_101158.thumb.jpg.f8944efdbed35b483483bfcd45c4dd79.jpg

This clown talks out of his arse constantly. Obviously irony is lost on him when he states.....'threat to our rights, freedoms, society & democracy'....this from an anti Brexit, ultra left wing remoaner.

Tory membership is far right, racist & would cleanse Britain of minorities if they had the chance ? Hope he watches Panorama tomorrow night. Also I wonder what he has to say about Muslims views on Gay rights etc etc...?

And as for Ch4 Dispatches post.....:flashing-lol:......

Gordon Brown Anybody ?

James Gordon Brown HonFRSE (born 20 February 1951) is a British politician who was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and Leader of the Labour Party from 2007 to 2010. ... In 2007, Tony Blair resigned as Prime Minister and Labour Leader andBrown was chosen to replace him in an uncontested election.

52 minutes ago, Bastion said:

That Ballbeg Hunt has weighed into the British Diplomat/Trump spat......

Fs

See that cunt that made the original comment ? I'll bet my last pound that he has done it himself.....or let it slip deliberately to someone who he knew would leak it....this has anti Brexit all over it and the cunt who said it....Sir Tim or whatever (shows how important he is to the public) is a fucking STAUNCH ANTI BREXIT REMAINER!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, Harold said:

See that cunt that made the original comment ? I'll bet my last pound that he has done it himself.....or let it slip deliberately to someone who he knew would leak it....this has anti Brexit all over it and the cunt who said it....Sir Tim or whatever (shows how important he is to the public) is a fucking STAUNCH ANTI BREXIT REMAINER!!!!!!!

Smells like Bigfoots Dick mate..

I would love to see the "reports" the American ambassador sent back to the USA during May's Brexit negotiations, the Yanks must have been pishing themselves laughing at her ineptness and that of the British governement as a whole.

Trump tweeted today "i told her how to to do it, she wouldn't listen" says it all actually:banana:

Anyone watch the head to head, any winners?

I think Boris won it, think he impressed the audience more, Hunt is the epitome of what I don't like about modern politics, he looks choreographed and hits Buzz words, really reminds me of Blair......

Boris is just Boris.......

2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Anyone watch the head to head, any winners?

I think Boris won it, think he impressed the audience more, Hunt is the epitome of what I don't like about modern politics, he looks choreographed and hits Buzz words, really reminds me of Blair......

Boris is just Boris.......

Couldn't give a quote or a fuck about Boris, but if he gets PM and can get the Brexit through then in my eyes he is a fucking hero and will go down in history :banana:

2 minutes ago, sployal said:

Couldn't give a quote or a fuck about Boris, but if he gets PM and can get the Brexit through then in my eyes he is a fucking hero and will go down in history :banana:

We'll, You would feel confident,  that he would actually get it done......

Thon boy Hunt, is exactly what we had with May, a remainder who hasn't ruled out staying in until a deal is done......

Absolutely Spineless cunt, imo.

1 minute ago, Normski said:

Bojo has pledged to stop the witch hunt against veterans

whereas Hunt the cunt......

8 minutes ago, Harold said:

whereas Hunt the cunt......

He's pretty much a straight swap for May, will tell the public what he thinks they want to hear.......

Total own goal on Fox Hunting though........

18 minutes ago, Bastion said:

He's pretty much a straight swap for May, will tell the public what he thinks they want to hear.......

Total own goal on Fox Hunting though........

It was his comments about treating N I vets on a par with IRA terrorists I was concerned  with re my previous post. But you're correct re May...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/06/27/jeremy-hunt-criticised-putting-northern-ireland-veterans-par/

On 09/07/2019 at 21:16, Bastion said:

Thon boy Hunt, is exactly what we had with May, a remainder who hasn't ruled out staying in until a deal is done......

Absolutely Spineless cunt, imo.

IMG_20190714_160200.thumb.jpg.acaf078baaf56ee39d445e44f9767eac.jpg

27 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I hope he savages the lefty losers right from day 1.

I hope he does too, I'm optimistic about him. Hopefully he'll be more hard line and actually get stuff done. 

That's the terrorist sympathiser saying Sky News that he will at a time of his choosing table a motion of no confidence in the government and will demand a general election. No surprise there then. Fuck off OJ.

Been watching Sky News this afternoon.... Adam Boulton on the platform from outside Westminster....thoughts from various people....Bojo supporters/anti Bojo people....Brexiteers/Remoaners...fair enough.................But can something not be done about that fucking loudmouth cunt remoaner Steve Bray and his constant fucking shouting....cunt needs to get a fucking job instead of relaying onm handouts!

Well, this is promising.......

I wouldn't be unhappy with another election.......

As the cunts there atm will do all in there power to Stop Brexit happening.......

3 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I wouldn't be unhappy with another election.......

I would mate....but not for the possibility of Labour winning (well, no other party apart from the Brexit party has a chance) but........simply to stick it right up Corbyn and Sturgeon's fucking arse....So imo Boris should say fuck off you sad cunts...I'm here and suck it up!

5 minutes ago, Bastion said:

As the cunts there atm will do all in there power to Stop Brexit happening.......

That's all it's about mate....democracy be damned....cunts!