Sign in to follow this  
Harold

Next Conservative Party Leader and now Prime Minister, Boris Johnson

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

Dug probably better changing thread title to something like Boriis Johnson :British PM

That do ye ?

11 hours ago, Normski said:

Actually thought this was a parody account:658584343_in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon(1):

Obviously another....'open the doors and let every cunt and their aunty in' hand wringer.

13 hours ago, Normski said:

Actually thought this was a parody account:658584343_in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon(1):

2 hours ago, Harold said:

Obviously another....'open the doors and let every cunt and their aunty in' hand wringer.

A points-based system of immigration.

Is something that has been in use by many countries for many years.
It works very well and ensures that immigrants will add value to the country, not just become a drain on the public purse.

3 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

It works very well and ensures that immigrants will add value to the country, not just become a drain on the public purse.

And that it how it should be Hairy....that way it is not simply a one way street.

Boris can talk the talk , have to say though I am surprised at the optimism on here regarding his appointment. Do you really think that the EU are quaking in their shoes at the thought of having to deal with him and his ministers ? I doubt it .

7 minutes ago, DOC said:

have to say though I am surprised at the optimism on here regarding his appointment

After the shite we had to put up with Theresa May whose heart was never in Brexit Doc.....she kowtowed to Barnier et al at every turn and her BIGGEST mistake was taking the possibility of 'No Deal' off the negotiating table. There actually were no negotiations.....it was EU directed demands. So after his speech the other day...why not be optimistic. As I said previously, Johnson will live or die by Brexit.

10 minutes ago, DOC said:

Do you really think that the EU are quaking in their shoes at the thought of having to deal with him

Who knows what they're thinking but they won't be getting it easy street this time. The EU laughed at us for three years with May, as did the other main parties here who irrespective of what they said basically do not accept democracy and do not want to leave the EU. The main thing, imo, is that this time 'No Deal' aint going away.....I doubt the EU want a no deal any more than the UK does. Take it or leave it Monsieur et Madame.

53 minutes ago, DOC said:

Boris can talk the talk , have to say though I am surprised at the optimism on here regarding his appointment. Do you really think that the EU are quaking in their shoes at the thought of having to deal with him and his ministers ? I doubt it .

They had an emergency meeting after Bojo's appointment and speech,they've certainly took note

I said yesterday he has spoke very well but he has to deliver

8 minutes ago, Normski said:

Bojo has hidden talents

Seriously....THE WORST FUCKING SHOW EVER BROADCAST ON TV IN THE FUCKING HISTORY OF TV....A SHOWER Of SNOWFLAKE CUNTS!!!!