Harold

Next Conservative Party Leader

Rory Stewart has  stated his plan is to get Mays WA through parliament, that would be the 3 times rejected WA

What a ballbeg

15 minutes ago, Normski said:

Rory Stewart has  stated his plan is to get Mays WA through parliament, that would be the 3 times rejected WA

What a ballbeg

After 3 fucking years these dim cunts still don't get it. To accept a Customs Union we will still be saddled to the EU....to accept a single market we will still be saddled to EU. Are they oblivious to what leaving the EU actually means ? The only ones that actually want to leave the EU are those who want a No Deal.....the others are fucking remainers!

Tory leadership first round result:

• Boris Johnson 114

• Jeremy Hunt 43

• Michael Gove 37

• Dominic Raab 27

• Sajid Javid 23

• Matt Hancock 20

• Rory Stewart 19

Eliminated:

• Mark Harper

• Andrea Leadsom

• Esther McVey

How could Boris not win this now, he doesn't need to do the debate tonight .

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

• Boris Johnson 114

• Jeremy Hunt 43

• Michael Gove 37

• Dominic Raab 27

• Sajid Javid 23

• Matt Hancock 20

• Rory Stewart 19

Eliminated:

• Mark Harper

• Andrea Leadsom

• Esther McVey

What time is the debate BB?

1 minute ago, Bastion said:

What time is the debate BB?

18:30 - Channel 4.

I don't really like any of them, they are all lying bastards. Boris isn't on it, even though  there is a video of him from sky news of him stating they are essential and people need to see the interaction between every one  #makedebateshappen and then he doesn't turn up to this one. All fucking hypocrites. 

30 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

• Boris Johnson 114

• Jeremy Hunt 43

• Michael Gove 37

• Dominic Raab 27

• Sajid Javid 23

• Matt Hancock 20

• Rory Stewart 19

Eliminated:

• Mark Harper

• Andrea Leadsom

• Esther McVey

Is he actually ding this one ? I thought I had read/heard he was only doing the BBC one whenever that is?

28 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

18:30 - Channel 4.

I don't really like any of them, they are all lying bastards. Boris isn't on it, even though  there is a video of him from sky news of him stating they are essential and people need to see the interaction between every one  #makedebateshappen and then he doesn't turn up to this one. All fucking hypocrites. 

Fs, I'll give it a swerve then

To be fair, if he weighed in, they (C4) would have been relentless over drugs, instead of the important stuff, like running the country.....

21 minutes ago, Harold said:

I was actually looking forward watching Allo Allo but I fell asleep after 5 minutes.....:flashing-lol:

That boring was it?

20 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

That boring was it?

:flashing-lol:.....Not at all....great comedy but the effects of the afternoon liquid indulgement and my rather large dinner caught up with me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

watching BBC news at the moment and the presenter is interviewing some Tory spokesman about why Boris didn't appear last night and not getting the answers he wants....ahh didums!

I'd also asked how Gove would react if Speaker tore up precedent on used Standing Order 24 (which allowed emergency debates) to allow MPs to block a no-deal Brexit.  His answer suggests he won't move heaven and earth to stop those MPs who want to block no-deal.

Gove now asked if he'd ensure MPs had a vote on no-deal. "The Speaker always seek to uphold the rights of Parliament...It would be a mistake for any pm to say they would do something as liberating as leaving eu without parliament [having a say]."  Significant pledge.

43 minutes ago, Bastion said:

For those who watched last night, The guy specifically asked about Islamaphobia, while sweeping all other 'Hate Crimes

Screenshot_20190619-130557_Samsung Internet.jpg

Well, well, well.....the BBC either do not do their homework or are outright fucking liars. I know which one I would opt for and it aint learning what the teacher told me!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48687744

And he has been suspended from the school where he is deputy head....And THEY were not aware of his views also ? PISH!!!! Damage limitation move I'll wager!

My God....fucking Sky News have certainly got their guns sighted on Boris Johnson....fucking disgraceful some of the questions interviewees are being asked. I have YET to see them scrutinise Labour to the same extent.

Also....that wee barra, Ian Blackford....leader of the SNP at Westminster, has accused Boris of being racist..

That's ironic coming from a proven liar and a member of the most racist party in the UK. Remember Charles Kennedy, Lib Dem MP ? Well this poor chap was suffering from alcoholism and several other problems but that didn't stop Blackford from harassing him.....have a read....this shows the kind of cunt of a man he is!

https://www.libdemvoice.org/no-ian-blackford-you-really-werent-the-victim-your-campaign-against-charles-kennedy-was-a-disgrace-58212.html

Vote coming up shortly, then another tomorrow to give the final two. Rather than start another thread I'm asking this in here....

Due to how the voting has gone so far......Who do you think will be the final two....then the winner ?

I'm going for....Final two....Johnson and Gove with Johnson emerging as the overall winner!