Sign in to follow this  
Harold

Scottish Cup Final 25/05/2019....Hearts v Celtic

Just checked channel menu and just noticed that the BBC Scotland Cup final coverage commences at.........3pm, yep at fucking kick off time. What a disgrace! The Cup Final used to have at least a couple of hours build up on the telly showing bits and bobs from the teams involved, highlights of both teams paths to the final, former cup finals and a bit of trivia. But now they're showing a no knob programme called 'Money for Nothing' from 2pm-3pm. Fuck off BBC Scotland. Christ, even the other broadcaster giving live coverage, Premier Sports (a subscription channel) have the build up on at the moment.

34 minutes ago, Harold said:

Just checked channel menu and just noticed that the BBC Scotland Cup final coverage commences at.........3pm, yep at fucking kick off time. What a disgrace! The Cup Final used to have at least a couple of hours build up on the telly showing bits and bobs from the teams involved, highlights of both teams paths to the final, former cup finals and a bit of trivia. But now they're showing a no knob programme called 'Money for Nothing' from 2pm-3pm. Fuck off BBC Scotland. Christ, even the other broadcaster giving live coverage, Premier Sports (a subscription channel) have the build up on at the moment.

Actually I'm going to have to eat some humble pie here (but I have an excuse as I explained above). Apparently the programme started at 2pm. The wife has just checked the tv bit of the Saturday magazine and confirmed that. Fuck, I didn't even switch it onto BBC Scotland because of what the TV menu showed!

Bin Bags :blob-joy:The Manky bastards are wearing Bin Bags :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

And with that i am away out to work. I don't usually do this but i am going to rip off as many of those bastards as i can and if they don't like it they can get out and walk in the rain....CUNTS!!!!!!

A fucking abomination of a game. A disgraceful display from both teams. Sideways, backwards, back to goalie....Hearts have on at least three occasions been deep into the Celtic half but within 3 passes it was back to the keeper...Berra is the main culprit for passing back with no cunt within 20 yards of him. Hearts are allowing Celtic to play this shite as they have no interest in closing them down. But Celtic have been guilty of constant sideways and backwards passing also. Scott Brown is a master at this....when nobody closes him down & some folk think he is a class midfielder. As I said...a fucking awful game that really doesn't deserve a winner going by what has been played so far!

35 minutes ago, No.8 said:

Bin Bags :blob-joy:The Manky bastards are wearing Bin Bags :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Armless, waterproof polythene tops I'll have you know!

39 minutes ago, No.8 said:

They were bought in bulk mate.....Image result for green bin bags images

1-0 to the Jambos...good play by the young lad Hickey and quick thinking by Claire to backheel the ball to Edwards to score.

1-1....debatable penalty.

3 hours ago, Harold said:

Hopefully a decent game with a few goals being banged in. BBC 3pm kick off.

BBC Scotland?

31 minutes ago, Normski said:

BBC Scotland?

Aye.

Celtic win 1-2. Good news is I had a good few quid on 3 goals or more.

Willie Collum referee and you say debatable penalty. Never saw that coming :allo-unamused:

Celtic struggling in League Cup semi final and on comes that diving wee bastard Christie and Collum gives them the penalty.

First Old Firm game Collum gave them the goal that never should have been.

Rangers v St Mirren he sends off Candieas then lies about it.

Killie v Rangers denies Rangers two penalties then gives Killie the softest of soft penalties in the last minute to win the game

Its almost like he makes a habit of being a biased bigoted cheating fuckwit bastard

No surprise here tbh....after winning the Scottish Cup, a treble treble you would have thought he would act accordingly befitting the Captain of the Scottish Champions ? But nup, that serial thug, idolised by the MSM, Scott Brown once again shows how seriously lacking in class he is...

Brown