Normski

The Feel Good Thread

Man Who Sued Boris Johnson Is Facing Financial Ruin, He Tells LBC

A legal campaigner who tried to prosecute Boris Johnson over his 'Brexit bus' claim is now in significant financial difficulty after losing the case.

Marcus Ball, who legally disputed Boris Johnson's claim that the UK pays £350m per week to the EU, had the case thrown out by the High Court in the summer.

https://amp.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nick-ferrari/man-sued-boris-johnson-is-facing-financial-ruin/?__twitter_impression=true

13 minutes ago, Normski said:

A legal campaigner who tried to prosecute Boris Johnson over his 'Brexit bus' claim is now in significant financial difficulty after losing the case.

Marcus Ball, who legally disputed Boris Johnson's claim that the UK pays £350m per week to the EU, had the case thrown out by the High Court in the summer.

https://amp.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nick-ferrari/man-sued-boris-johnson-is-facing-financial-ruin/?__twitter_impression=true

Awww poor thing. Lol 

9 hours ago, Normski said:

What the fuck is he bitching about ? Everyone knows that if you hire a lawyer to launch legal proceedings against anyone or a business then (unless you have been awarded legal aid....which this guy doesn't appear to have been) you have to fork out if you don't win and costs are awarded against you. So basically he wants the sympathy of certain sections of the country otherwise jhe would have sucked it up. Had to laugh when he said....'My team and I'.......yeah, that's correct you business magnate.....:flashing-lol:

10 hours ago, The Realist said:

I absolutely love that.

Brilliant. Hat's off to whoever showed the rat that it isn't hard hitting a defenceless animal.

7 hours ago, The Realist said:

@boro_boy just curious as to how my quote above, quoting  the post that @Normski made on 15/10/19, shows no content, as does Normski's post. Where has it gone? Is it a twitter thing?

Most likely the Twitter post has been deleted I think.