Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hairy Scot

Most beautiful airliner?

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Doubt very much a 737 has the capacity to fly that far, without refuelling. 747's fly further.

No...we got a 747 from Heathrow to Malaysia and it wasn't a 747 we got on that occasion from there to Perth. May have been wrong & it was a 777 & not 737 from Malaysia to Perth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Harold said:

No...we got a 747 from Heathrow to Malaysia and it wasn't a 747 we got on that occasion from there to Perth. May have been wrong & it was a 777 & not 737 from Malaysia to Perth.

Bear in mind, some airliners configure their planes differently to Ryanair, IE Easyjet,more leg room,and 4 toilets rather than 2,yet still a 737.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, The Realist said:

Bear in mind, some airliners configure their planes differently to Ryanair, IE Easyjet,more leg room,and 4 toilets rather than 2,yet still a 737.

Sure the plane seating arrangement was.....three at right hand side of the cabin, four in the middle and three at the left side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harold said:

Sure the plane seating arrangement was.....three at right hand side of the cabin, four in the middle and three at the left side.

That would not be a 737, it has two sets of 3 seats either side of the walkway.

Was probably a 747.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

That would not be a 737, it has two sets of 3 seats either side of the walkway.

Was probably a 747.

Okey doke....not a 737....If that's the case (3 seats either side) I ve been on them to go on holiday. Can assure you it wasn't a Jumbo (747). Ach, doesn't matter....the plane had loads of leg room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Statistics

    3,842
    Total Topics
    37,583
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    414
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    jones22
    Newest Member
    jones22
    Joined


My Football Forum

Nearing 20 years old, My Football Forum was Established in March 2002 making us one of the original football forums. For years fans have been discussing the great game we love!

Your Links Here

This is an example of a list.

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.