Makdee

Rangers in Europa league 2019/2020

Rangers will play FC Prishtina or St Joseph's in the Europa League first qualifying round. Ties on July 11 and 18. Draw for the second round takes place on the Wednesday.

If Rangers get through theywill get one from Cork City, Progress or A student team Cardiff Met 

9 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Rangers will play FC Prishtina or St Joseph's in the Europa League first qualifying round. Ties on July 11 and 18. Draw for the second round takes place on the Wednesday.

If Rangers get through theywill get one from Cork City, Progress or A student team Cardiff Met 

Mak, I've stuck the season in the thread title just for clarification. Hope ye don't mind.

Premier are showing the Rangers Game on Tuesday 4:55 Kick off. Fortunately I won’t have to pay as Eir TV have taken it to show here 😁

29 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Premier are showing the Rangers Game on Tuesday 4:55 Kick off. Fortunately I won’t have to pay as Eir TV have taken it to show here 😁

won't see it as I refuse to pay another fucking subscription. Annoying thing BT show live games as the tourney progresses....not sure they show any qualifiers.....may be wrong though.

Team

RANGERS: McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Katic, Barisic; Jack, Davis, Kamara; Ojo, Defoe, Jones.

SUBS: Foderingham, Edmundson, Aribo, Stewart, Docherty, Halliday, Morelos.

8 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Why isn't this on BT Sport?

BT Only have it from the group stages mate 

10 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Why isn't this on BT Sport?

They're playing the equivalent of the Rover's Return pub team,there wouldn't be any interest in it outside of the blue half of Glasgow

been having a look on FF and honestly some of the negative posts are unreal....then on the other hand....positive posts. People see things in different ways.

48 minutes ago, Harold said:

been having a look on FF and honestly some of the negative posts are unreal....then on the other hand....positive posts. People see things in different ways.

Is that the Facebook FF?

16 hours ago, sployal said:

There is a separate F F forum on facebook SP.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my mates started a wee thread on his FB page wishing Rangers all the best yesterday. Right away his cousin, who is a bitter bitter fuck of a Separate Entity fan, posted that Gers fans were kicking off in Gibraltar (totally untrue) & I made a wee innocuous reply to him about their fans abroad and he replied he had no interest in anything I said but that  we were Scotland's shame. After posting an image of brushes sweep sweep & telling him it will eventually come out in the wash (didn't even mention Celtic Boys Club) he fucked off very quickly. They don't even understand the meaning of shame!

Well, I watched the game. I'm quite confused about some of the posts I saw on FB Follow Follow about how shit the team was in first half. My opinion ? They started as I expected them to against a part time team....plenty possession and feeling their way into the game with some nice build up....considering the state of that shit surface I thought the team done well and I wouldn't complain about any player. Second half, obviously knowing their superiority, they pressed harder and got the rewards. I think Ojo and Aribo will do some turn this coming season and by fuck Jack should be a mainstay in that midfield. I think that boy is fucking tremendous....heart, desire with an eye for goal.....and we have Scotty Arfield to return also. I am quietly confident for next season!!!