A very good question/point!

Harold

2 minutes ago, The Guv'nor said:

While we are on the same subject why are they required to be multi faith too?

There is, imo, no requirement to be multi faith. The fact is that (& I'm using the UK as an example) we are a multi cultural society like it or not and because of this diversity those who are not indigenous Brits will of course have their own faith. I haven't a clue as to what religion/faith you believe in mate but for instance if you went to live in a country of a predominantly different religion/faith would you feel obliged to change ? The UK is one of the most acceptable countries in the world yet still our way of life and beliefs are attacked! 

8 minutes ago, Harold said:

There is, imo, no requirement to be multi faith. The fact is that (& I'm using the UK as an example) we are a multi cultural society like it or not and because of this diversity those who are not indigenous Brits will of course have their own faith. I haven't a clue as to what religion/faith you believe in mate but for instance if you went to live in a country of a predominantly different religion/faith would you feel obliged to change ? The UK is one of the most acceptable countries in the world yet still our way of life and beliefs are attacked! 

The same could be said of the USA.

• Administrator
36 minutes ago, Harold said:

I was having a look at some comments after watching a youtube video and one poster made an excellent point!

Why are only (primarily) white countries required to be multi cultural ?

Hmmm! Any thoughts ?

Yeah thats a good point. Like the North African countries, you never see then trying to get more white people to come over and live. 

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Like the North African countries, you never see then trying to get more white people to come over and live. 

Know what you're saying BB but tbh....would you do that ?

18 minutes ago, The Guv'nor said:

The same could be said of the USA.

Of course it could.