Pupil is thrown out of class and reprimanded by his teacher after saying there are only two genders

boro_boy

• Administrator

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7158017/Pupil-thrown-class-reprimanded-teacher-saying-two-genders.html#comments

What an absolute disgrace this is, kicked out of his lesson for stating a FACT that there are only 2 genders, male or female. That teacher is an idiot, well done to the pupil for filming this and keeping calm. Basically he is not allowed his opinion. The world is a funny old place!!

11 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7158017/Pupil-thrown-class-reprimanded-teacher-saying-two-genders.html#comments

What an absolute disgrace this is, kicked out of his lesson for stating a FACT that there are only 2 genders, male or female. That teacher is an idiot, well done to the pupil for filming this and keeping calm. Basically he is not allowed his opinion. The world is a funny old place!!

Replace funny old place with one fucked up place! 

39 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Basically he is not allowed his opinion.

I said in another thread...."I feel sorry in a way for the (decent) youth of today having to grow up in a society where they are simply sheep controlled by the state".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well done that pupil...he totally owned that snowflake cunt of a teacher! And why pixilate the cunt's face. Pupil 1....teacher cunt 0.....:yes:

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Harold said:

I said in another thread...."I feel sorry in a way for the (decent) youth of today having to grow up in a society where they are simply sheep controlled by the state".

This is the Lefties fault I think. If you think you are anything other than male or female then in my eyes you have a mental illness. 

Am I okay if I identify myself as a Sloth? So I get more time in exams? 

Also in the Military fitness test women get more time, does that mean if I identify as a women I will get the extra time to finish it?

7 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Am I okay if I identify myself as a Sloth? So I get more time in exams? 

Yes

7 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

if I identify as a women I will get the extra time to finish it?

Yes.....you cute, slinky, sexy shag you!....Related image

7 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

In biological terms the child is correct.

However in some languages, English, German, Latin, and Greek, there are in fact three genders:
masculine, feminine, and neuter.
English: he, she, it
German: der, die, das
Latin and Greek: not worth the bother

French: In theory has two genders but in practice they are all nancies.   :)

But is 'biological terms' not the only practical term ? Is 'neuter' (it) not simply a descriptive term that is used for inanimate objects and non-human species ? That''s how I view it.

On 20/06/2019 at 08:40, Hairy Scot said:

Biologically non-human species have genders or sexes and neuter normally applies to inanimate objects, however it is often used when referring to non-human species.

In language it is a bit different; in some languages inanimate objects can be masculine or feminine.
However, in English and German there is a neuter gender.

Those who purport to be gender neutral prefer to be addressed by the sexless plural "they".
Perhaps we should use "it" instead.

Surely the word FREAK would suffice.