jezza

The Twelfth

26 minutes ago, jezza said:

Diversity, thats a good one.

Think about how many integrated schools there are in Northern Ireland. Then pick the bonfire. I dont have an agenda, I say what I've seen.

How many integrated schools are there?.....You're being very vague, is there a reason for that? Which school?Which Bonfire? 

14 minutes ago, Bastion said:

How many integrated schools are there?.....You're being very vague, is there a reason for that? Which school?Which Bonfire? 

Reckon you dont have a clue tbh

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, jezza said:

Last bonfire I went to, the only integrated school here's uniform was burnt and the tie put at the top. For the craic. Some will find that funny, because as a nation we are backwards.

1 hour ago, jezza said:

Diversity, thats a good one.

Think about how many integrated schools there are in Northern Ireland. Then pick the bonfire. I dont have an agenda, I say what I've seen.

Jezza,what decade was it you went to your last bonfire?

As from 2015 there were 62 integrated schools here,so to claim there is one is bizarre

Integrated schools

Integrated education brings children and staff from Catholic and Protestant traditions, as well as those of other faiths, or none, together in one school. Integrated Schools ensure that children from diverse backgrounds are educated together.

About integrated schools 

There are at present 62 grant-aided integrated schools in Northern Ireland (with a total enrolment of 21,956 pupils, or 7 percent of total pupils in 2014/15), made up of 38 grant-maintained integrated schools and 24 controlled integrated schools.

Edited by Normski

13 minutes ago, Normski said:

As from 2015 there were 62 integrated schools here,so to claim there is one is bizarre

Integrated schools

Integrated education brings children and staff from Catholic and Protestant traditions, as well as those of other faiths, or none, together in one school. Integrated Schools ensure that children from diverse backgrounds are educated together.

About integrated schools 

There are at present 62 grant-aided integrated schools in Northern Ireland (with a total enrolment of 21,956 pupils, or 7 percent of total pupils in 2014/15), made up of 38 grant-maintained integrated schools and 24 controlled integrated schools.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_primary_schools_in_Northern_Ireland

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_secondary_schools_in_Northern_Ireland

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grammar_schools_in_Northern_Ireland

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_integrated_schools_in_Northern_Ireland

9 minutes ago, jezza said:

Tbh, & I would assume it means diddly to yourself mate, but I aint trawling through 4 links.....especially for someone who really has no input. But fair doos for quoting them.

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

Tbh, & I would assume it means diddly to yourself mate, but I aint trawling through 4 links.....especially for someone who really has no input. But fair doos for quoting them.

Its to show the difference that we are still massively divided. And nowhere near where we should be. Its constant politics, no matter the date and its bullshit

11 minutes ago, Harold said:

Nor me Dug,just wondering how long ago Jezza's bonfire was

As for the uniform getting burnt,fucking idiots

I'm sure a lotta shinner election posters will end up on bonfires too

And next month's republican bonfires will be along the same lines,they even built one in the middle if a fucking main road

49 minutes ago, Normski said:

Integrated schools

About integrated schools 

Feck away aff Norm, away and find your own Mouse to play with........

8 minutes ago, jezza said:

Its to show the difference that we are still massively divided. And nowhere near where we should be. Its constant politics, no matter the date and its bullshit

31 minutes ago, jezza said:

Nice bit of googling there, no doubt Norm has gave you something to build on.......

So, which Bonfire and School......?

You could probably use Google for for help......

13 minutes ago, jezza said:

Constant Politics? You live on a peace line?

3 minutes ago, Normski said:

Nor me Dug,just wondering how long ago Jezza's bonfire was

As for the uniform getting burnt,fucking idiots

I'm sure a lotta shinner election posters will end up on bonfires too

And next month's republican bonfires will be along the same lines,they even built one in the middle if a fucking main road

Tit for tat. One day I hope this isnt needed. I'm non religious, nor unionist or republican. Backwards

10 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Lagan College was the first integrated school in 1981,so Jezza could be referring to a bonfire over 30 yrs ago when the country was even more backward than it is now

Just now, Normski said:

Lagan College was the first integrated school in 1981,so Jezza could be referring to a bonfire over 30 yrs ago when the country was even more backward than it is now

Oh ffs...... 

10 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Feck away aff Norm, away and find your own Mouse to play with........

Nice bit of googling there, no doubt Norm has gave you something to build on.......

You could probably use Google for for help......

Constant Politics? You live on a peace line?

East Antrim. Ulidia.

5 minutes ago, jezza said:

Tit for tat. One day I hope this isnt needed. I'm non religious, nor unionist or republican. Backwards

Nope not tit for tat,just highlighting idiots on both sides,not a dig at you Jezza

5 minutes ago, Normski said:

Looks like, no, he wasn't......

4 minutes ago, jezza said:

East Antrim. Ulidia.

Ormeau Rd? For clarification,  was the school or Bonfire Ulidia?

2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Carrick?

7 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Carrick?

Again, you havent a clue. Its you that needs to google. I've seen it and lived it. You havent. I know this for a fact

Just now, jezza said:

Again, you havent a clue. Its you that needs to google. I've seen it and lived it. You havent. I know this for a fact

I'm just looking info...... 

Where was the bonfire? Which school,  

I have my suspicions why you're being vague, but, I'm sure you can understand my questioning.......

Anyhoo, this incident,  which may have happened, is hardly headline News....... if only that was all we had to be offended about eh?.........

22 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I'm just looking info...... 

Where was the bonfire? Which school,  

I have my suspicions why you're being vague, but, I'm sure you can understand my questioning.......

Anyhoo, this incident,  which may have happened, is hardly headline News....... if only that was all we had to be offended about eh?.........

Everything that happens in life doesnt end up on twitter or whatever media outlet. I get why you question it, because people are out there with agendas. I'm not posting propaganda. Simply saying what I seen

I hope the bonfires are enjoyed peacefully this year

1 minute ago, jezza said:

Everything that happens in life doesnt end up on twitter or whatever media outlet. I get why you question it, because people are out there with agendas. I'm not posting propaganda. Simply saying what I seen

I hope the bonfires are enjoyed peacefully this year

As do we all.......

On 06/07/2019 at 22:33, Bastion said:

A bias and non bias report then...... nice one, I'll pick the bones out of it 🤣

True, I can only speak for myself, I don't judge folk on background,  just on themselves....... others can be bigoted and judge from a Perspective,  as you said you would......

Which perspective do/have you judged SPD from?

Triplicate is over kill matie...... once is good,  I can screen shot any good bits.......

Roll on Friday Doc, I can almost smell the burning of Pallets and beat of the Lambegs as I type........

😂🤣

When I said Fenian , I was being facetious, I thought you would get that. I dont have a dog in the fight either way so its just from a Southern visitor perspective. I don't get your Paddy's Day Parade comparison . Its just taken as a light hearted event , hardly contentious , not in the Republic anyway.

Anyway , we are heading up tomorrow, the wife has an appointment for her teeth in one of your cut price dentists . I will stick a few Euro pallets in the boot just in case the lads run short on the bonny.

2 minutes ago, DOC said:

When I said Fenian , I was being facetious, I thought you would get that. I dont have a dog in the fight either way so its just from a Southern visitor perspective. I don't get your Paddy's Day Parade comparison . Its just taken as a light hearted event , hardly contentious , not in the Republic anyway.

Anyway , we are heading up tomorrow, the wife has an appointment for her teeth in one of your cut price dentists . I will stick a few Euro pallets in the boot just in case the lads run short on the bonny.

Not contentious?..... guess if you are happy to sweep and ignore, it isn't...... but I can only judge from this part of the island to be fair......., sure, it's only a bit of Craic eh.......

Did the Germans pay for your pallets? Lol.

Enjoy, from a human perspective Doc......

12 minutes ago, DOC said:

Why Crossgar DOC,friends there? Or is that the cheapest dentist?

I drank in a bar up there in 1988,my mates were up for a poker night,i decided to check out the rock band,they were superb as was the fanny

41 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Not contentious?..... guess if you are happy to sweep and ignore, it isn't...... but I can only judge from this part of the island to be fair......., sure, it's only a bit of Craic eh.......

Did the Germans pay for your pallets? Lol.

Enjoy, from a human perspective Doc......

I'm at a loss to think of anything controversial about any Patrick's Parade down here , what do you mean ? Apart from boring the pants off everyone. 

Those Euro pallets are the blue ones btw .

1 hour ago, Normski said:

Why Crossgar DOC,friends there? Or is that the cheapest dentist?

I drank in a bar up there in 1988,my mates were up for a poker night,i decided to check out the rock band,they were superb as was the fanny

In laws Norman . That pub sounds like The Villager , great for music , it closed during the downturn but its  open again AFAIK . All the dentist in the world are cheaper than ours.

18 hours ago, DOC said:

I'm at a loss to think of anything controversial about any Patrick's Parade down here , what do you mean ? Apart from boring the pants off everyone. 

Those Euro pallets are the blue ones btw .

Of course you are unaware......  like I said, from this part of the Island.....you miss that? No doubt Dublin is only full of Jolly Craicsters having a good day out, there'll be nothing of issue down there.......

Boring the pants of everyone?.... I'm getting the impression you're a wee bit miffed at me calling you out, for coming up here to watch a 12th July parade with a Fenian Perspective........ 

Bottom line is, if you throw something out, looking for a reaction like you and Jezza have, ye canny piss your pants when you get a reply...... :brian-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon:

Ahh, The blue Pallets, Euro Pallets to you...... Blue Pallets to me......

Get a tenner on a return with them bad boys.....