Normski

The Cover Up of Child Sex Abuse

Spare 9 mins and listen to this lady,i'm not a Tommy Robinson fan but i recall a video of him saying he was going to run a story that would rock the country then suddenly he was jailed without trial,jwhen you watch this vid it makes you think

1 minute ago, Normski said:

Spare 9 mins and listen to this lady,i'm not a Tommy Robinson fan but i recall a video of him saying he was going to run a story that would rock the country then suddenly he was jailed without trial,jwhen you watch this vid it makes you think

I'll check that out later mate.

26 minutes ago, Normski said:

Watched that, was a bit boring, but there is definitely a coverup going on isn't there. If its at government level then good luck getting anything from this!

What is worrying is that there are people in positions of trust; social workers, clergymen, MPs, town and county councillors, police officers; who are complicit in the cover ups.

So how can it be rooted out when those who should be providing protection are part of the problem?

43 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

What is worrying is that there are people in positions of trust; social workers, clergymen, MPs, town and county councillors, police officers; who are complicit in the cover ups.

So how can it be rooted out when those who should be providing protection are part of the problem?

This is fucking astonishing from David Steel,he nominated Cyril Smith for a knighthood despite knowing he abused kids

https://www.gerryhassan.com/blog/standing-up-to-child-sex-abuse-the-story-of-david-steel-and-cyril-smith/

9 minutes ago, Normski said:

Get these bastards on trial,fucking vile cunts inc Brown

we're away out the now Norm. Must check this out later mate.

40 minutes ago, Normski said:

Get these bastards on trial,fucking vile cunts inc Brown

Full vid on youtube

I am NOT surprised in the least but I'm sitting here with my jaw dropped that a Prime Minister & Home Office minister actually did this. Were they so arrogant that the believed this would NEVER enter the public domain or did they not give a shit ?

24 minutes ago, Harold said:

I am NOT surprised in the least but I'm sitting here with my jaw dropped that a Prime Minister & Home Office minister actually did this. Were they so arrogant that the believed this would NEVER enter the public domain or did they not give a shit ?

Both!

Hands up who knew this?i didn't! It's all starting to unravel now,Labour wanted to reduce the age of consent TO FUCKING TEN.....how convenient that would have been

IMG_20190705_174339-1.thumb.jpg.90321381c0cab7e4f0a6c2d130032f05.jpg

1 hour ago, Normski said:

Hands up who knew this?i didn't! It's all starting to unravel now,Labour wanted to reduce the age of consent TO FUCKING TEN.....how convenient that would have been

Sure that was reported years ago Norm....can't mind the names off hand but there were at least a couple of Labour MPs (or soon to become Mps) who were closely affiliated to some paedophile group....PIE (Paedophile Information Exchange). Not sure if this is connected with what you posted but......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-26352378

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/fury-as-paedophile-campaigner-is-allowed-to-join-labour-party-6tzgf95tl80

1 hour ago, Normski said:

Just imagine......next parties will be wanting to reduce the age for voting to under 18....Oh haud on....SNP anyone ?

Trust me soon enough Paedophilia will be classed as an illness and ok to practice just like all the other weird shit that they keep force feeding us as normal. 

Cunts the lot of em!

16 hours ago, Harold said:

Sure that was reported years ago Norm....can't mind the names off hand but there were at least a couple of Labour MPs (or soon to become Mps) who were closely affiliated to some paedophile group....PIE (Paedophile Information Exchange). Not sure if this is connected with what you posted but......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-26352378

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/fury-as-paedophile-campaigner-is-allowed-to-join-labour-party-6tzgf95tl80

Just imagine......next parties will be wanting to reduce the age for voting to under 18....Oh haud on....SNP anyone ?

Never seen it before dug

They also wanted to legalise incest