Normski

The Cover Up of Child Sex Abuse

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

We deserve to be.

no we don't mate.

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

We know it goes on and we allow it.

we don't.....it is those running the country, who don't care what we think, who permit it.

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

no we don't mate.

we don't.....it is those running the country, who don't care what we think, who permit it.

it really gets to you when you feel powerless to make a difference

If enough people decided enough is enough then things would change.

If everyone refused to pay their TV licence and fund those cover up bastard's at the BBC then that would be a start. 

Tony Bliar and Gordon Brown should be grilled live on air by Andrew Neil why they allowed the grooming gangs to continue their filth on their watch

2 minutes ago, Normski said:

Tony Bliar and Gordon Brown should be grilled live on air by Andrew Neil why they allowed the grooming gangs to continue their filth on their watch

Totally agree mate....but do you honestly think that Neil, as much as we admire him, would be allowed within a country mile of asking them about that ? Burny fingers......and let's just say that he was (for arguments sake)....neither of that pair would be willing to discuss THAT subject.

6 hours ago, Harold said:

Totally agree mate....but do you honestly think that Neil, as much as we admire him, would be allowed within a country mile of asking them about that ? Burny fingers......and let's just say that he was (for arguments sake)....neither of that pair would be willing to discuss THAT subject.

It would never happen because he works for the BBC who are/were up to their necks in it

6 hours ago, Harold said:

I like Neil, like a wee terrier, love watching Portillo (spelling) just sitting back watching him at work......

Doesn't always get it his own way though, seen Owen Jones make him lose it once...... which I was surprised at...

Actually,  didn't like it.......lol

30 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I like Neil, like a wee terrier, love watching Portillo (spelling) just sitting back watching him at work......

Doesn't always get it his own way though, seen Owen Jones make him lose it once...... which I was surprised at...

Actually,  didn't like it.......lol

Betcha there's more than a few would love to punch the fuck out of that wee smug cunt Jones' baws!!!!

Just now, Harold said:

Betcha there's more than a few would love to punch the fuck out of that wee smug cunt Jones' baws!!!!

Absolutely,  watched some bint tear him a new Arsehole, to the extent that he marched of the programme in a huff......

Brilliant viewing.

1 minute ago, Bastion said:

Absolutely,  watched some bint tear him a new Arsehole, to the extent that he marched of the programme in a huff......

Brilliant viewing.

seen that one mate....sure it's on here somewhere. Perhaps the Let's laugh at Owen Jones thread.

12 hours ago, Normski said:

I've said this for years,needs to happen in UK👇👇

Never happen here....imagine the furore by the flakes and trans folks. 'I identify as a woman you can't do that to me !!!!'

2 hours ago, Harold said:

Never happen here....imagine the furore by the flakes and trans folks. 'I identify as a woman you can't do that to me !!!!'

If they identify as a woman then they won't need their cock

2 hours ago, Harold said:

1 minute ago, Normski said:

If they identify as a woman then they won't need their cock

Exactly.
Forget the chemicals, slice the lot off!!

:658584343_in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon(1):

Grooming gang victim: "I was raped by more than 100 men but police arrested me not them"

As a vulnerable, lost teenager, Cassie Pike was raped by more than 100 men.

Yet it was Cassie – not her string of vile attackers – who police repeatedly arrested.  

The nightmare that began when she was a troubled 11-year-old eventually drove her to attempt suicide.

But for five hellish years, the authorities turned a blind eye.

Officers in Halifax, West Yorks, knew Cassie was being trafficked around the country to be abused by multiple men.

When her rapists plied her with drugs to make it easier to force her into sex, police issued the teenager with a warning for possessing them.

Incredibly, they even arrested her on suspicion of facilitating a child sex offence after she and another underage girl got into an abuser’s car.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/grooming-gang-victim-i-raped-16165949.amp

28 minutes ago, Normski said:

:658584343_in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon(1):

Grooming gang victim: "I was raped by more than 100 men but police arrested me not them"

As a vulnerable, lost teenager, Cassie Pike was raped by more than 100 men.

Yet it was Cassie – not her string of vile attackers – who police repeatedly arrested.  

The nightmare that began when she was a troubled 11-year-old eventually drove her to attempt suicide.

But for five hellish years, the authorities turned a blind eye.

Officers in Halifax, West Yorks, knew Cassie was being trafficked around the country to be abused by multiple men.

When her rapists plied her with drugs to make it easier to force her into sex, police issued the teenager with a warning for possessing them.

Incredibly, they even arrested her on suspicion of facilitating a child sex offence after she and another underage girl got into an abuser’s car.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/grooming-gang-victim-i-raped-16165949.amp

How the fuck can that happen in a supposedly civilised country?

6 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

How the fuck can that happen in a supposedly civilised country?

The claims that the Labour government ordered all police forces to refrain from arresting muslim grooming gangs fits into place

7 minutes ago, Normski said:

The claims that the Labour government ordered all police forces to refrain from arresting muslim grooming gangs fits into place

If that is true ..............................

6 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

If that is true ..............................

I'm sure if it wasn't true then Jaqui Smith and Gordon Brown would have issued court procedings on the whistleblower

You know, I am so glad I emigrated.
I love Scotland, and to a lesser extent I loved the UK, but I very much doubt if I could live there now.
I'd be quickly locked up for using my 9mm to end some of the fuckpigs that walk the streets.
And what makes it worse is that the majority of these fuckpigs are immigrants or the descendants of immigrants and that this intolerable situation has been building since the mid 60s when Harold Wilson, in a cynical political move, opened the floodgates and allowed an influx of immigrants in an attempt to swell the base of labour voters.