Normski

The Cover Up of Child Sex Abuse

2 hours ago, Normski said:

Okey doke....I've watched the video. Tbh, I'm not saying he is a fantasist but to be convinced of an establishment cover up I, personally, would need more than what he has said. No doubt he was abused at Kincora due to what was said in the video re people being charged with offences which happened there. However Kerr has legal representation....crimes of that disgusting nature (including historic ones) are taken very seriously (sometimes too seriously) by Police....so has he made ANY official report of this or is it as he said that he is afraid ? 

I found a link which obviously sides with Mr Kerr but it makes scathing comments about Beech (Nick in the c&p)

Regrettably, the stench emanating from the preposterous false witness ‘Nick’, has tainted all child sex-abuse victims as fantasists or liars. The Wiltshire Police, which investigated Ted Heath’s history as a child molester, have said they intend to prosecute ‘Nick’ for wasting police time. He made a series of claims that were so risible that countless members of the British public became doubtful about other – genuine – witnesses.

As I said, I'm not dismissing Kerr's claims but I would need more.

9 minutes ago, Harold said:

Okey doke....I've watched the video. Tbh, I'm not saying he is a fantasist but to be convinced of an establishment cover up I, personally, would need more than what he has said. No doubt he was abused at Kincora due to what was said in the video re people being charged with offences which happened there. However Kerr has legal representation....crimes of that disgusting nature (including historic ones) are taken very seriously (sometimes too seriously) by Police....so has he made ANY official report of this or is it as he said that he is afraid ? 

I found a link which obviously sides with Mr Kerr but it makes scathing comments about Beech (Nick in the c&p)

Regrettably, the stench emanating from the preposterous false witness ‘Nick’, has tainted all child sex-abuse victims as fantasists or liars. The Wiltshire Police, which investigated Ted Heath’s history as a child molester, have said they intend to prosecute ‘Nick’ for wasting police time. He made a series of claims that were so risible that countless members of the British public became doubtful about other – genuine – witnesses.

As I said, I'm not dismissing Kerr's claims but I would need more.

Interesting that an army intelligence officer backs him up

20 minutes ago, Normski said:

Interesting that an army intelligence officer backs him up

Aye, I noticed that. Was he referring to abuse at Kincora or about some 'official' person ? I can't mind but he did say that someone from MI5 told him to stop digging (again, that could just be his word). He did that in 'his opinion' there was some kind of cover up.

11 minutes ago, Normski said:

This is from 4 yrs ago but i had never seen it before today,this Times journo deserves a knighthood,what a fantastic speech,take a bow sir....must watch👇

Definitely will have to be the morra mate....on the Capn ye see......:flashing-lol:

If I don't reply....gie me a nudge!

21 hours ago, Normski said:

This is from 4 yrs ago but i had never seen it before today,this Times journo deserves a knighthood,what a fantastic speech,take a bow sir....must watch👇

Excellent speech....fantastic what he did to expose what had been going on. Shame on the councils and Police...bastards!

4 minutes ago, Normski said:

This is huge,2000 secret files on Epstein were released,a lotta big names could be having an uncomfortable weekend

20190810_142457.thumb.jpg.dd98446c8fd768927c744a3293431baa.jpg

was he no pals wi Prince Andrew ? Something rings a bell from a few years ago about that.

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

was he no pals wi Prince Andrew ? Something rings a bell from a few years ago about that.

He's named in the files along with a lot of well known people

Don't know what to make of all this....is he actually pan ? was he murdered ? has he been secretly removed from the facility ? confused.com!

8 minutes ago, Normski said:

Nothing to see here.......

Don't disagree with investigations into his behaviour....but for parity's sake why don't we have investigations into EVERY politician? Doesn't matter whether it is a sexual complaint or a financial one or any any kind of inappropriate behaviour....the cunts should be outed!!!

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Don't disagree with investigations into his behaviour....but for parity's sake why don't we have investigations into EVERY politician? Doesn't matter whether it is a sexual complaint or a financial one or any any kind of inappropriate behaviour....the cunts should be outed!!!

100%

Duchess of York spent nine months negotiating with convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein to pay off her debts

Underneath the murky waters........

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/8366981/Duchess-of-York-spent-nine-months-negotiating-with-convicted-paedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-to-pay-off-her-debts.html

IMG_20190824_213149.thumb.jpg.64fa7f17d8551bbcb1d655a5bbe7f056.jpg

Edited by Normski

Hmmmmmm....kept locked away for another 66 yrs

On the front page of the Belfast Telegraph we hear about an "official clampdown" on documents relating to the infamous Kincora Boys' home in east Belfast.

The paper claims that a classified file on the former home will remain locked in official archives until 2085.

Nineteen files are held in the Public Records Office of NI but "closed to public scrutiny".

Some remain at least partially shut, the paper says.

However UUP MLA Mike Nesbitt warns that that secrecy simply leads to more questions.

"The suspicion is they are hiding something," he says.

"Is that legitimate? We can't make that judgement when we don't know what is in there," he adds.

A spokesperson for the Department for Communities said the files were closed because they contain "sensitive personal data".

"It is an extended closed period to protect the names and other personal details of victims and comply with data protection legislation," they added.

On 10/07/2019 at 12:44, Mr Magnificent said:

If enough people decided enough is enough then things would change.

If everyone refused to pay their TV licence and fund those cover up bastard's at the BBC then that would be a start. 

I been doing that for years, as you well know.