Normski

The Cover Up of Child Sex Abuse

5 minutes ago, Makdee said:

The RC church needs torn down and rebuilt as a much smaller church. Also get rid of all the stupid rules that were brought in to make people inferior and owned by e church and I say this as an RC. It’s out of control 

The Catholic Church is not the sole culprit in sexual abuse of minors. There have been numerous cases in child care institutions run by other denominations, but for some reason these seem to get less attention from the MSM.

24 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

The Catholic Church is not the sole culprit in sexual abuse of minors. There have been numerous cases in child care institutions run by other denominations, but for some reason these seem to get less attention from the MSM.

Agreed it’s not but it is out of control. All sports,  churches, schools etc need to look closely at themselves and to be straight much longer jail sentences are needed 

5 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Agreed it’s not but it is out of control. All sports,  churches, schools etc need to look closely at themselves and to be straight much longer jail sentences are needed 

Such organisations should be closed down and their principals held accountable.
However, as we have seen with The Celtic Boys Club fiasco, such action is unlikely.

Edited by Hairy Scot

Spineless Bojo

Grooming gang review kept secret as Home Office claims releasing findings ‘not in public interest’

The government is refusing to release official research on the characteristics of grooming gangs, claiming it is not in the “public interest”.

Survivors accused ministers of making “empty promises”, while a man who prosecuted abusers in Rochdale called for the Home Office to “show some courage and publish” its findings.

It comes after The Independent revealed that almost 19,000 suspected child sexual exploitation victims were identified by local authorities in just one year, sparking renewed calls for prevention efforts.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/grooming-gang-rotherham-review-home-office-findings-a9344896.html

5 hours ago, Normski said:

Spineless Bojo

Grooming gang review kept secret as Home Office claims releasing findings ‘not in public interest’

The government is refusing to release official research on the characteristics of grooming gangs, claiming it is not in the “public interest”.

Survivors accused ministers of making “empty promises”, while a man who prosecuted abusers in Rochdale called for the Home Office to “show some courage and publish” its findings.

It comes after The Independent revealed that almost 19,000 suspected child sexual exploitation victims were identified by local authorities in just one year, sparking renewed calls for prevention efforts.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/grooming-gang-rotherham-review-home-office-findings-a9344896.html

If the "groomers"were fair skinned they'd be all over it but because they may be part of an "ethnic minority" it gets swept under the rug.
That's democracy??

Whilst this is good news and great work by Sarah Champion it really needs a full public inquiry into why Labour,police,and social workers turned a blind eye to this

Maggie Oliver is a police whistleblower on the cover up of child sex abuse so she's a reliable source posting this.....WTF😮

Her pics are graphic enough for me not to post them on here but will be on Maggie's link

20200520_235735.thumb.jpg.c7802f2ed150fbf52c3d463b1bc04f65.jpg20200521_000250.thumb.jpg.9450e9396c2ffe8af5563046e85bbd82.jpg20200521_000338.jpg.1f23c65dbdf351a69ad134ec731cb04c.jpg

7 hours ago, Normski said:

Maggie Oliver is a police whistleblower on the cover up of child sex abuse so she's a reliable source posting this.....WTF😮

Her pics are graphic enough for me not to post them on here but will be on Maggie's link

20200520_235735.thumb.jpg.c7802f2ed150fbf52c3d463b1bc04f65.jpg20200521_000250.thumb.jpg.9450e9396c2ffe8af5563046e85bbd82.jpg20200521_000338.jpg.1f23c65dbdf351a69ad134ec731cb04c.jpg

Sad thing is Norm, this will never stop. Either through lack of resources or worse still a lack of interest/enthusiasm from the authorities, situations like this will (imo)unfortunately thrive. I honestly believe there is still a fear of being labelled 'racist' if  groups of Asian males are investigated. Someone, Ches I think, posted something last week about two convicted groomers let out early and walking about & a victim saw him locally. He had lost his appeal against deportation but was still in the UK.

3 hours ago, Harold said:

Sad thing is Norm, this will never stop. Either through lack of resources or worse still a lack of interest/enthusiasm from the authorities, situations like this will (imo)unfortunately thrive. I honestly believe there is still a fear of being labelled 'racist' if  groups of Asian males are investigated. Someone, Ches I think, posted something last week about two convicted groomers let out early and walking about & a victim saw him locally. He had lost his appeal against deportation but was still in the UK.

You're right mate it will never stop and yes it will thrive

27 arrested in Bradford yesterday

It beggars belief no one has the swingers to stand up in parliament and talk about the elephant in the room

I saw Lawrence Fox (actor) on Question Time a few months ago and fair fucks to him he brought it up and mentioned people are frightened to offend

To be honest if will never stop because there are to many off parliament and has been over the years. Remember May managed to lose a shit load of files surprise surprise. When they get convictions they have to be castrated and serve life 

1 hour ago, Makdee said:

To be honest if will never stop because there are to many off parliament and has been over the years. Remember May managed to lose a shit load of files surprise surprise. When they get convictions they have to be castrated and serve life 

On top of Gordon Brown's actions

When you read some of the shit these sick fuckers do i would pick out a large way offshore island and make them live there and fend for themselves,monitor the island

But it will never happen so yeah chemical castration and life will maybe change their ways

7 minutes ago, Normski said:

On top of Gordon Brown's actions

When you read some of the shit these sick fuckers do i would pick out a large way offshore island and make them live there and fend for themselves,monitor the island

But it will never happen so yeah chemical castration and life will maybe change their ways

The problem is people like that won’t change there isn’t a cure 

41 minutes ago, Makdee said:

The problem is people like that won’t change there isn’t a cure 

I agree ......you only have to see them repeat their actions when released,they come from a culture that thinks rape and riding young girls is normal

All i can say is god help young kids today for what they will be facing in 40 yrs 

Again from Maggie Oliver who i've a lot of respect for........it's just fucking sickening......can some independant body come in here and grab the bull by the horns here because the police ain't worth a fuck in their investigations