You are a guest user Click to join the site!
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Cover Up of Child Sex Abuse

14 hours ago, Normski said:

Again from Maggie Oliver who i've a lot of respect for........it's just fucking sickening......can some independant body come in here and grab the bull by the horns here because the police ain't worth a fuck in their investigations

Unbelievably this wee girl has been arrested on fake rape allegations,did she beat the fuck outta herself?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Normski said:

all your posts Norm...fucking disgusting, atrocious & the authorities especially the Police need to hang their heads in shame. Councils, central government are a shower of racist cunts....they just do NOT wish (basically running scared) to upset muslims. Well fuck them, they are no different from any other perverted cunts who walk the streets. Funny how when that lying cunt Carl Beech was complaining to the Met about sex crimes/murder etc committed by 'people in power' that the Met said that ALL victims should be believed.....but when it comes to crimes committed by these pieces of Muslim shit, the Police won't investigate obviously for fear of being considered racist ? This is why I, as a former cop, have absolutely NO faith in our current Police forces and tbh unless it was extreme circumstances, would do FUCK ALL to assist them!!!

7 minutes ago, Harold said:

all your posts Norm...fucking disgusting, atrocious & the authorities especially the Police need to hang their heads in shame. Councils, central government are a shower of racist cunts....they just do NOT wish (basically running scared) to upset muslims. Well fuck them, they are no different from any other perverted cunts who walk the streets. Funny how when that lying cunt Carl Beech was complaining to the Met about sex crimes/murder etc committed by 'people in power' that the Met said that ALL victims should be believed.....but when it comes to crimes committed by these pieces of Muslim shit, the Police won't investigate obviously for fear of being considered racist ? This is why I, as a former cop, have absolutely NO faith in our current Police forces and tbh unless it was extreme circumstances, would do FUCK ALL to assist them!!!

I take my hat off to Maggie Oliver,she was a detective with GMP and obviously on a high salary and gave up her job on principle when she saw this unfold in front of her eyes

It's just fucking incredible

1 minute ago, Normski said:

I take my hat off to Maggie Oliver,she was a detective with GMP and obviously on a high salary and gave up her job on principle when she saw this unfold in front of her eyes

It's just fucking incredible

It really is quite incredible after what has gone on, the drama about Rochdale, the media reports....that the fucking police and councils are quite happy to sit back and allow these muslim filth to walk free! Agree with you about Maggie.

This is really snowballing......i hope all those fuckers turning a blind eye are sent down

On the 20th of May, a girl from Barrow made an FB post about why she had gone missing the night before. She said she was taken to have sex with 3 men, & was beaten afterwards because she hadn't attended their parties (due to Covid-19) for 7 weeks.

On the 21st of May, the Police in Barrow confirmed a 12 month peer-reviewed investigation into grooming gangs. They said there was no evidence to suggest Asian grooming gangs operated in Barrow, and said, "we are humble", not "complacent".

Another girl made an FB post accusing the Police of lying. She claimed the police had picked her up from the premises of where the abuse happened, yet they basically told her family she was "nuts". She claimed that there are over 50 girls (who are victims)

She also added a screenshot of her NRM (which deals with human trafficking) email, which said that there are "Conclusive Grounds" to accept she is a victim of modern slavery, and that the type of exploitation which had occurred was "Child Sexual Exploitation/Forced Criminality".

The Mail and the Sun reported that the first girl was arrested and charged with perverting the course of justice, after breaking her bail conditions. The police have not yet said specifically what she was guilty of, or what the conditions were.

Her sister made an FB post saying she had a curfew because she kept being taken out of Barrow and going missing for days. When she didn't come home on time, she says they called the police and the police found her and took her to the hospital...

… She says they stayed with her, yet did not arrest her that day. She says they arrested her the day after following the FB post she made about what happened to her.

She also attached screenshots of what looked to be Snapchat conversations between her sister and the abusers.

It seems like the girl is now awaiting a court hearing. Her sister has set up a Facebook group with the aim of getting her justice.

Of course, we don't know the full story yet. But here's the problem,

Either, the girls are lying, the NRM is fake, the pictures of bruises, black eye, and stab marks are fake, and the messages are fake too...

OR...

The police are engaged in a major grooming gang cover-up. If this is the case, this is a HUGE scandal on the verge of bursting.

OR...

Their investigations & the peer-review is useless at protecting victims, but it's not an intentional cover-up.

But for now, I suppose time will tell what will happen. I'm following the story closely, so if there is new info, I will try and add to the thread.

There is now a Twitter account named @justiceforellie which is posting even more pictures of Snapchat messages. This one in particular is extremely distressing. "I will chop your hair then your throat"... @MaggieOliverUK has also tweeted about it. 

The local paper reported that the girl has been charged with making false rape allegations about 5 men, & in some of the cases falsifying evidence. They say she appeared in court on Thursday, & will be in custody until June 19 to appear at another court.

But some locals are unhappy with the reporting, sharing screenshots of FB replies from a man who claimed he had the "paper in my pockets". They believe the paper is biased against the girl. The editor made a statement with threats of legal action.

Someone created an open letter to the Independent Office for Police Conduct & the National Crime Agency, referencing Rochdale & Rotherham. Accompanied petition now sits at over 5000 signatures.

Protest in Barrow at the cover up

Good fucking on them

• 3 weeks later...