Jump to content

Actual Celtic Fan Tweets


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Celtic fan has written Rangers and Benfica on equal points and Rangers only on top due to Alphabetical order 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

😂😂😂😂😂

My favourite so far ..... LLDDWLWD that’s not the new venue for “I’m a Celebrity” ...it’s our last eight games    😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧😂

Posted Images

  • Super Moderator
12 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

I genuinely was astounded when he said that. As I said before. Celtic FC, offended by everything, ashamed of nothing. And it comes from the very very top. 

"It has affected our club more than any" tell that to Hearts, Partick Thistle and Stranraer. In their defense of their trip to Dubai they said that their protocols had been seamless this season having had only 1 positive case all season. Lest we forget they were handed the title last season, and allowed to finish the Scottish cup against a side who had been forced out of the top league, just so they could get their precious quadruple treble. Forgive me for being crude, but get it up every single one of those cunts who thinks this has been hard on them. He is lying through his teeth in this set up "interview" that was effectively a read out statement, and that's the best he could come up with. Celtic FC, always the victims. Fuck them. 

Therein lies the problem of in house journalists asking the questions   I know the media make plenty of mistakes but I think with in house there’s a lot of froth and no substance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Therein lies the problem of in house journalists asking the questions   I know the media make plenty of mistakes but I think with in house there’s a lot of froth and no substance. 

Well he is effectively interviewing his boss, what's he meant to say 😂 to be fair to the "journo". But what I don't get is why pretend its a hard hitting interview, instead of just a video of LieWell reading a statement? Baffling. I wonder if they think that will be enough for their supporters, surely not. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Super Moderator
2 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Well he is effectively interviewing his boss, what's he meant to say 😂 to be fair to the "journo". But what I don't get is why pretend its a hard hitting interview, instead of just a video of LieWell reading a statement? Baffling. I wonder if they think that will be enough for their supporters, surely not. 

My point is though this is why clubs use in house people no hard questions. Not saying there is no place but if you are scared to lose your job and can’t ask an unscripted question when it comes down to really important stuff it’s a bad day. In saying that Celtic couldn’t even get that interview right. I have been talking to tic fans over here all of them season ticket holders and big o e of them is remotely satisfied with his explanations and yes the whole we suffered more than most has went down like a lead ballon 

anyway my youngest was a happy boy this morning that’s him got his accreditation finalised and he was involved in the Rangers zoom press conference this morning and hopefully everything will be ready for him to get into Ibrox next week to cover the game 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Makdee said:

My point is though this is why clubs use in house people no hard questions. Not saying there is no place but if you are scared to lose your job and can’t ask an unscripted question when it comes down to really important stuff it’s a bad day. In saying that Celtic couldn’t even get that interview right. I have been talking to tic fans over here all of them season ticket holders and big o e of them is remotely satisfied with his explanations and yes the whole we suffered more than most has went down like a lead ballon 

I am on your side mate, absolutely agree with you. He should have either done an interview where the Juorno (in house or external) could ask whatever they wanted, or he should have just read out a statement. Not this in between nonsense where he read a statement but pretend it was an interview.

 

5 minutes ago, Makdee said:

anyway my youngest was a happy boy this morning that’s him got his accreditation finalised and he was involved in the Rangers zoom press conference this morning and hopefully everything will be ready for him to get into Ibrox next week to cover the game 😂

That's class mate, lucky him getting into the games. Any chance he can sort me out with a wee Tyncecastle pass ? 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator

The only thing that could have made that more painful to watch tonight is if they had brought out the orange ball when the snow started to come down

Anyone know a tattoo removal man who’s working through the pandemic? Need this off pronto.

Image

 

Cheated by that fake fucking snow and the ref.

ImageImage

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Super Moderator

This is from an absolute moon howler The Celtic Blog though strangely he very rarely or at all writes about Celtic. His latest piece alludes to the fact that Rangers are doping the players to give them extra stimulus. They are doping them with coffee according to this clown. I must warn you it’s about 7000 words long but even just a skim through it is Hilarious 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
30 minutes ago, Makdee said:

This is from an absolute moon howler The Celtic Blog though strangely he very rarely or at all writes about Celtic. His latest piece alludes to the fact that Rangers are doping the players to give them extra stimulus. They are doping them with coffee according to this clown. I must warn you it’s about 7000 words long but even just a skim through it is Hilarious 

 

 

Mak, I read a lot of it and skimmed parts but I sat with my mouth agape and thinking WTAF.....lol. I especially liked the part where he says 'How far would those at Ibrox go to stop them reaching 10 in a row' and how he says...'he is making no direct allegations against anyone and that the substances aren't even banned' ! Is this how low some of them will stoop to in order to deflect from their own failings ? Laughable and concerns must be for this person's mental state!!! Nah, forget the concerns....he is simply off his fucking rocker! Best he retires to his padded cell with no windows....lol.

Give the lads more Nescafe (or whatever brand) and Red Bull says me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6,100
    Total Topics
    136,324
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    605
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    Mighty Hammers
    Newest Member
    Mighty Hammers
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...