Normski

Women say/do the Stupidest Things

22 minutes ago, Harold said:

Was up the town this morning, bank & buy a couple of books then I was going to Asda to buy a couple of bottles of spicey capn. Oh, says the wife....when you're in Asda could you get...(Here we fucking go I thought to myself) wine gums, jar of hot chocolate and a tub of vanilla ice cream. Okay doke. Does the biz and gets home to be told, and I was really astounded at this, it's the wrong size tub of ice cream, you should have got the smaller one. Eh ?....it's a tub of ice cream I said and you didn't say any particular size FFS! Her reply was.....but I only buy the smaller ones as they're easier to fit in the freezer. What the fuck am I missing here ?

decant it into smaller jars haha.

2 hours ago, Harold said:

and I was really astounded at this, it's the wrong size tub of ice cream, you should have got the smaller one. Eh ?....it's a tub of ice cream I said and you didn't say any particular size FFS! Her reply was.....but I only buy the smaller ones as they're easier to fit in the freezer. What the fuck am I missing here ?

As a follow up to this.....She says to me that we can have a chocolate gateaux for dessert on Sunday but when you're down the bookies tomorrow you can go into the Co-op and get a tub of double cream.....I really felt smug when I immediately replied.....'Well that will depend on what size of tub that you want eh ?......rubbing hands in excitement smiley

On 06/03/2020 at 14:31, Harold said:

Was up the town this morning, bank & buy a couple of books then I was going to Asda to buy a couple of bottles of spicey capn. Oh, says the wife....when you're in Asda could you get...(Here we fucking go I thought to myself) wine gums, jar of hot chocolate and a tub of vanilla ice cream. Okay doke. Does the biz and gets home to be told, and I was really astounded at this, it's the wrong size tub of ice cream, you should have got the smaller one. Eh ?....it's a tub of ice cream I said and you didn't say any particular size FFS! Her reply was.....but I only buy the smaller ones as they're easier to fit in the freezer. What the fuck am I missing here ?

It's a woman thing mate.

On 19/05/2020 at 17:09, Normski said:

What a fucking cunt she is,that's how Yank cops shoot people dead,listening to crazy fuckers like this

they live amongst us.