Wimbledon 2019

Normski

I enjoy watching certain games if it involves matches that I think will be entertaining. And I will admit here and now that I'm a Djockovic fan. However I must say that the reaction of the crowd at Wimbledon at his actual matches is utterly appalling....they are so fucking negative towards him (imo) and give him little applause when he wins a game, set or even a prolonged rally. But......the decision by that fucking WANK BBC to knock off his game on BBC2 and switch it to the Red Fucking Button in order that they can show a FIFTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL and ditch a multi grand slam winner ? Can you see them doing the same if it was Andy Murray ? NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!!

On 01/07/2019 at 20:28, Normski said:

Venus Williams has been handed her arse on a plate by a 15 yr old in straight sets

yeah....the new Wimbledon dahling now dontcha know....Hope to fuck her arse is handed on plate today!!!

Well that's the mixed doubles 'Dream Team' doon the pan......:flashing-lol:.....Murrena have left the building!!!!!

And you know what was, imo, disgusting ? The BBC put off a men's singles 1/4 final so they could show the mixed doubles. If it hadn't been that pair then NO WAY would they have done that! Disgraceful!!!!

Just now, Harold said:

Well that's the mixed doubles 'Dream Team' doon the pan......:flashing-lol:.....Murrena have left the building!!!!!

And you know what was, imo, disgusting ? The BBC put off a men's singles 1/4 final so they could show the mixed doubles. If it hadn't been that pair then NO WAY would they have done that! Disgraceful!!!!

Fucking disgusting mate!

Mixed doubles is a farce but Murreeena ticked every box for the BBC.

Cunts!

12 hours ago, sployal said:

Have not watched much of woman's Wimbledon 2019 but just came to my notice this new rule is now in use by the umpires.

No more mentioning of Miss or Mrs at end of games, sets and match.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/tennis/48839592

The PC brigade win again.....some institutions don't have the balls to tell whoever suggested this to fuck off.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Was watching a bit of the wheelchair game at Wimbers and noticed that the competitors are allowed 2 drops before they need to return. What happened to 'Equality' ?......:flashing-lol:

Best of how many?