Rangers v Oxford (Friendly)

Makdee

Starting line up. We will see lists of changes so nothing to read into here 

Rangers: Alnwick, Polster, Katic, Edmundson, Halliday, Docherty, Kamara, Aribo, Candeias, Stewart, Hastie.

Subs: Foderingham, Tavernier, Goldson, Mayo, Barisic, Jack, Davis, Barjonas, Ojo, Defoe, Jones, McPake.

10 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Starting line up. We will see lists of changes so nothing to read into here 

Rangers: Alnwick, Polster, Katic, Edmundson, Halliday, Docherty, Kamara, Aribo, Candeias, Stewart, Hastie.

Subs: Foderingham, Tavernier, Goldson, Mayo, Barisic, Jack, Davis, Barjonas, Ojo, Defoe, Jones, McPake.

you watching on RTV Mak (I don't even know if you get it.) ?

5 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Ojo makes of four with a nice run and finish 

Good confidence booster methinks....wee overall review after the game Mak as to some performances would be nice mate

No pressure mind.....:flashing-lol:

Well it finished 5-0 and overall I reckon SG will be happy with what he saw yes improvements will be have to be made but it’s plain what SG wants. All the new players seemed to settle right away. Stewart was a revelation his running and overall play was good to watch. Aribo not scared to get stuck in willing to drive forward with the ball. Hastie looked comfortable on the ball and will improve Ojo strong player scored a good goal lots of movement off the ball  Edmundson big unit of a defender not scared to make a pass looks comfortable

the American boy Polster fitted in neatly didn’t do anything wrong the stalwarts  ie Tav Davis Candeias etc all looked fit snd raring to go  yes it’s only preseason but the signs are good 

30 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Well it finished 5-0 and overall I reckon SG will be happy with what he saw yes improvements will be have to be made but it’s plain what SG wants. All the new players seemed to settle right away. Stewart was a revelation his running and overall play was good to watch. Aribo not scared to get stuck in willing to drive forward with the ball. Hastie looked comfortable on the ball and will improve Ojo strong player scored a good goal lots of movement off the ball  Edmundson big unit of a defender not scared to make a pass looks comfortable

the American boy Polster fitted in neatly didn’t do anything wrong the stalwarts  ie Tav Davis Candeias etc all looked fit snd raring to go  yes it’s only preseason but the signs are good 

Nice one mate.

Don’t usually do friendlies but was given comps for Bar 72 so went along. 

Always difficult to judge players in these games. Firstly Oxford were pretty poor and after the first ten minutes it was clear it was going to be a matter of how many 

Great to see the new signings. My pick would be Ojo. I think he will quickly have us forgetting about Kent. He could be a standout this season 

Katic and Goldson are still my first pick but Edmundson looks like a very decent prospect 

Greg Stewart is not an out and out striker but could be the ‘hole player’ we have been looking for. 

Hastie and Jones did Ok 

Aribo looked comfortable on the ball and strong in the tackle. Played at his own pace and hope this was only down to the fact it was a friendly. Another that could be a star

I like Polster. I’ve seen him 2 or 3 times now and he looks as if he is a player. 

Greg Docherty gives 100% every time he steps on that pitch. I want him to succeed but I think he might not make it. Hope I’m wrong 

McPake came on and showed why everyone is raving about him with a great piece of skill. One to watch out for