Mobile Phone Deals

Normski

13 minutes ago, Normski said:

What's the best deals? What's the best network?

Looking a Samsung S9 or 10 in October

Been 3 for yrs but open to whoever has best deal and coverage

Mines also up in Oct......

You do the ground work and let me know.......

• Administrator

I'm with EE they are definitely the best network for coverage and speed. With my travels around the UK lat summer the others where shit and most of the.time it was me who had the best signal. I but my phone's outright on the credit card and then get a sun only deal keeping my number. Works out cheaper. 

• Administrator

Giffgaff are good, my mate pays £20 a month and he gets 20gb of data, and it's a rolling monthly contract so your not tied down. Think they use the O2 network, which isn't the best, well so I've heard.

1 hour ago, Hairy Scot said:

Are these mobile phone contract deals economically sound?
Is it worth tying yourself to something like a 24 month contract and paying over the odds just to get the latest and greatest?
Why not buy a reasonable phone and use Pay as you Go? Works out cheaper.

Internet Hairy, if it was calls only, I'd Agree

I was with Three until April when I switched to Sky Mobile

If you are a Sky TV customer then streaming Sky Apps on the go does not use any of your monthly data allowance and what data you don't use rolls into a piggy bank for 3 years, well worth a look as they offer cheaper deals than the main mobile providers!

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-mobile-watch

Edited by redblood

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, redblood said:

I was with Three until April when I switched to Sky Mobile

If you are a Sky TV customer then streaming Sky Apps on the go does not use any of your monthly data allowance and what data you don't use rolls into a piggy bank for 3 years, well worth a look as they offer cheaper deals than the main mobile providers!

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-mobile-watch

Thats good, but tbh I never watch movies or anything on my mobile. You can only roll over 1GB of unused data can't you? Or you can only use 1GB of unused data a month, its not as good as it sounds!!

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Thats good, but tbh I never watch movies or anything on my mobile. You can only roll over 1GB of unused data can't you? Or you can only use 1GB of unused data a month, its not as good as it sounds!!

There is no limit on the data you rollover, mine at the moment is 20gb

https://www.sky.com/shop/skymobile-features?dcmp=knc-ggl-brn-nc-1596635405-sky mobile data rollover&ds_rl=1247571&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkfX_75W-4wIVmKztCh3VAQyoEAAYASAAEgKb9PD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds#!2-2-

• Administrator

Oh right but at the bottom it says

Redeem your data in 1GB increments, to me that reads, each month you can have back 1GB of your unused data. But then it also says you can uses your unused data to reduce your monthly bill! 

Ahh maybe, the increments of 1GB means you can use 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 GB. I read it wrong!