Iran seize British merchant ship

boro_boy

• Administrator

And another has been diverted and feared also seized. We need to sort Iran out they are another backwards country and cause.nothing but trouble. If this was an American ship then Iran would cease to exist tomorrow.morning. the British government is full of cowards. It's fucking embarrassing, I bet you nothing hapoens with this. 

• Administrator

Nah, don't nuke them, that fuck up the area for when we want to use it afterwards. Just blow fuck out of the Iran leaders. Hunt them down and kill them. They are only after one thing and that a fucking war. It's good to know the US have our back, we'd be fucked without them. We need to embrace Trump even though he's a social handgrenade. 

Most of the World is laughing at us because of the Brexit fiasco so let's show the world and especially Iran that when it comes to our property, we're not so pussified.  I wouldn't use Nukes but I would certainly find the Bastards that are doing it and make sure Iran knows that you can't touch our Ships.  We should sink the fuckers. They will think twice in future.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Megaboost said:

Most of the World is laughing at us because of the Brexit fiasco so let's show the world and especially Iran that when it comes to our property, we're not so pussified.  I wouldn't use Nukes but I would certainly find the Bastards that are doing it and make sure Iran knows that you can't touch our Ships.  We should sink the fuckers. They will think twice in future.

Yeah, NEVER USE nukes, but attack the perpetrators. We won't do anything, well just tell them how annoyed we are and how wrong they are to have taken a British registered ship. We are a fucking joke. 

• Administrator
36 minutes ago, Normski said:

Thats just a courtesy flag isn't it. All vessels visiting another country not their own fly it. That's normal. Why did we take their tanker?