Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

Betting App Removal

Recommended Posts

I'm going to remove the betting app we have in the forum and replace it with a new Pickems app. Basically you just decide on who's going to win lose or draw for each game presented to you. 

There will be weekly tables and apparantly myself and Harold will be able to add games without logging into the admin section of the site. The current betting app is the most unuser friendly app I have ever used. 

I will only remove it once I get my hands on this new app. 

👍👍👍👍👍👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'm going to remove the betting app we have in the forum and replace it with a new Pickems app. Basically you just decide on who's going to win lose or draw for each game presented to you. 

There will be weekly tables and apparantly myself and Harold will be able to add games without logging into the admin section of the site. The current betting app is the most unuser friendly app I have ever used. 

I will only remove it once I get my hands on this new app. 

👍👍👍👍👍👍

Okey doke....just pm me the instructions when you are ready.

Just for info....I felt the betting app was easy to use once I got the hang of it. Only prob was that in the end there was onkly me and you betting...which reminds me....have you saved up for my winnings for being top dog last season yet ?.......:confused-shrug-smiley-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Harold said:

Okey doke....just pm me the instructions when you are ready.

Just for info....I felt the betting app was easy to use once I got the hang of it. Only prob was that in the end there was onkly me and you betting...which reminds me....have you saved up for my winnings for being top dog last season yet ?.......:confused-shrug-smiley-emoticon:

haha Nah, I don't have spare money, I have to fucking dogs who like visiting the vets!!!

Erm, yeah I think something more simple like the pickems app should be better. I'm waiting to see what the developer actually produces as if its actual shite then i'll stick with the betting app. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, boro_boy said:

haha Nah, I don't have spare money, I have to fucking dogs who like visiting the vets!!!

I'm only pulling your plonker mate. If you did have it I wouldn't have taken it personally....I'd have requested it be donated to a Cat Protection shelter.....:yes:

12 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Erm, yeah I think something more simple like the pickems app should be better. I'm waiting to see what the developer actually produces as if its actual shite then i'll stick with the betting app.

NO probs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Harold said:

I'm only pulling your plonker mate. If you did have it I wouldn't have taken it personally....I'd have requested it be donated to a Cat Protection shelter.....:yes:

NO probs.

I wasn't having a go at you, I was just saying my dogs like rinsing me! :-) 

43 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Keep Britain's pussies safe!

Hear Hear!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Statistics

    3,985
    Total Topics
    41,917
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    503
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    rivercampusa
    Newest Member
    rivercampusa
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.