Sign in to follow this  
Mr Magnificent

The Ashes

21 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Arise Sir Ben.

I told you and everyone else the other day about this. I've started a thread for your bitching....use it!!

5 minutes ago, sployal said:

Great batting from Stokes and a big thank you to Leach, they pulled it off :banana:

It was a fantastic performance by Stokes...hats off to him....but England only won due to a terrible decision buy the umpire not to give Leach out LBW with one run required....I said at the the time that there was no way he would give 'OUT' at that stage of the game.

12 minutes ago, Harold said:

I told you and everyone else the other day about this. I've started a thread for your bitching....use it!!

It was a fantastic performance by Stokes...hats off to him....but England only won due to a terrible decision buy the umpire not to give Leach out LBW with one run required....I said at the the time that there was no way he would give 'OUT' at that stage of the game.

Slice of cheese wiv da wine?

Not out! England won. 

1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Slice of cheese wiv da wine?

Not out! England won. 

Officially it was given as 'Not out' but if you are being honest & having seen the ball tracking review (not official) you would admit it was out and a bad decision.

1 hour ago, sployal said:

Final result is in.

England win thriller by one wicket to keep Ashes alive :-)

Crybaby's please abstain...

No crybabies here mate....just putting over a valid point of view. That is twice England have won a huge decision due to atrocious umpiring decisions.

18 minutes ago, Harold said:

Officially it was given as 'Not out' but if you are being honest & having seen the ball tracking review (not official) you would admit it was out and a bad decision.

No crybabies here mate....just putting over a valid point of view. That is twice England have won a huge decision due to atrocious umpiring decisions.

Nothing valid about it. 

Cheaters lost out.

Aussies spunked their reviews.

Sir Benjamin!

2 hours ago, Harold said:

Unnecessary, and somewhat insulting.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Aussies spunked their reviews.

No need to chat about could, should, would.

Address the awesome Ben Stokes... Phenomenal.

27 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Absolutely agree.

Childish behaviour.

Drop Roy.

Bring in Dominic Sibley. Steady up the opening bat.

11 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

In what way ? How much of this thread has been ruined due to tit for tat nonsense. Quite simple....want to drone on about cheats (whomever) put it in the new thread.

11 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Absolutely agree.

Childish behaviour.

See my above answer to Hairy.

12 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Nothing valid about it.

Of course it's a valid point of view. You may not like it but it is certainly valid.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

In what way ? How much of this thread has been ruined due to tit for tat nonsense. Quite simple....want to drone on about cheats (whomever) put it in the new thread.

See my above answer to Hairy.

So will we have separate threads for you to harp on about remainers, separatist, and all your pet hates?

3 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

So will we have separate threads for you to harp on about remainers, separatist, and all your pet hates?

we have them. what is the problem with you & whomever having one for yours?

Fourth Test....Old Trafford.

Australia 13 for 1....missed the wicket but I presume it was Warner again.

Somebody has put up the flag of the Yorkshire Rose on one of the balconies.....:flashing-lol:

6 hours ago, Harold said:

but I presume it was Warner again

Warner out for 0....Broad again. Score at tea 170 for 3....not too bad. Smith n o 60 & again showing his value to Australia as a batsman!