45 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

but everyone (except you) in the whole world knows

Not true....:flashing-lol:

22 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Look for Archer to be really fired up.

get the medical staff on stand by...

22 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

"there was a lot of chat directed towards Archer while he was batting from Matthew Wade. 

It was the kind of chat a fast bowler doesn't forget."

He should say what was said then...If it wasn't nice stuff I would condemn it from any side. I've heard (on tv) plenty talk but nothing out of order.

11 minutes ago, sployal said:

Archer did not look a happy boy in there...

Australians are like a pack of hounds now...

Been a good day's entertainment whichever way you lean. England have held on well so far & Australia have bowled well.

11 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Cheats prosper....Those are the facts.

:flashing-lol:....you just couldn't let it go...you just had to get a dig in.....fucking pathetic mate. Unable to accept that the better team over the 4th Test won the game............and retained the Ashes. Go over to the other thread I started and post your shite there....there's a good lad!

Btw.....give me one instance of cheating in this series....put up or shut up!

Cheats prosper...Instead of saying what I should be doing how about disproving what I said?

No congratulations from me. Fuck em! They had 3 players in the team that should never have been there or played test cricket again! One had a huge influence on the game at Old Trafford. So, until they field a side without convicted cheats there will always be a tainted tag to any game they win. 

42 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Cheats prosper...Instead of saying what I should be doing how about disproving what I said?

No congratulations from me. Fuck em! They had 3 players in the team that should never have been there or played test cricket again! One had a huge influence on the game at Old Trafford. So, until they field a side without convicted cheats there will always be a tainted tag to any game they win. 

I'm not going to ruin the thread by responding in detail to the ravings of a bitter man because his team were beaten by a better team over the duration of the test with NOT a bit of foul play in sight. If you wish to debate your points regarding your dislike of Australian cricket I started a thread for that kind of thread so use it. I'm more than willing to do so but I have a feeling you'll not take me up on that. This thread is about the Test series....match day comments etc. Bear that in mind please!

11 minutes ago, Harold said:

I'm not going to ruin the thread by responding in detail to the ravings of a bitter man because his team were beaten by a better team over the duration of the test with NOT a bit of foul play in sight. If you wish to debate your points regarding your dislike of Australian cricket I started a thread for that kind of thread so use it. I'm more than willing to do so but I have a feeling you'll not take me up on that. This thread is about the Test series....match day comments etc. Bear that in mind please!

Oh the irony...The leading run scorer in the game is a convicted cheat! He shouldn't have been there. He directly affected the outcome of a game he shouldn't have been playing in! 

Nothing bitter about it! I am just talking facts about the outcome of the game. 

13 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Oh the irony...The leading run scorer in the game is a convicted cheat! He shouldn't have been there. He directly affected the outcome of a game he shouldn't have been playing in! 

Nothing bitter about it! I am just talking facts about the outcome of the game. 

Last time................if you want to discuss it start posting in the other thread otherwise this one gets locked & everyone is a loser. Simples!

2 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

What's at stake? Has Australia not retained/won the Ashes?

Aye, the Aussies have retained the Ashes. Nothing at stake apart from pride for England I'd suggest and the fact it is the 5th test that has to be played out.

Just now, Harold said:

Aye, the Aussies have retained the Ashes. Nothing at stake apart from pride for England I'd suggest and the fact it is the 5th test that has to be played out.

As you know, I have no axe to grind in this contest. So let's hope that fair play and sportsmanship are to the fore.

170 for 4....Root bowled Cummins.

2 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

What's at stake?

Heard one of the pundits saying that there are points to be gained for the result mate. Presume it's to do with International standing.