Sign in to follow this  
Mr Magnificent

The Ashes

3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

177 runs is a long way off.

Wade deserved everything he got from Archer. Some nice bruises tomorrow. 

Archer is still a rookie, Wade played him all the way :banana:

47 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Wade is a cock. He has been giving it large for a while. 

He must be a bit thick. Archer steaming in at 90 mph plus. Don't want any tears when he gets clocked. Gobshite!

Same response as after the last post quoted here.

35 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

He should use his one brain cell to tell his pie hole to shut up then.

Ironic thing is Cummins got hit by Archer after thicko Wade gobbed off on none strikers end. 

It was Archer who started the verbals if you've been watching!

14 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Wade deserved everything he got from Archer. Some nice bruises tomorrow

What a pitiful, bitter, resentful man you are......Sad as fuck......:flashing-lol:

Where's the Ashes going....to Aussie Land

Far Far away.....(apologies to Middle of the Road)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wade gets his century....well deserved.....

43 minutes ago, Harold said:

Same response as after the last post quoted here.

It was Archer who started the verbals if you've been watching!

What a pitiful, bitter, resentful man you are......Sad as fuck......:flashing-lol:

Far Far away.....(apologies to Middle of the Road)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wade gets his century....well deserved.....

Oh behave! Wade has been a cock all series. You only hear what you want to though eh Dame Edna Harold?

Any how, series drawn 2-2. Australia didn't win fuck all!

England had a great Summer. World Champs and didn't lose test series. 

What part of Australia was you born in? 

England win the last test....well deserved....great catch by Root for the final wicket. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Oh behave! Wade has been a cock all series. You only hear what you want to though eh Dame Edna Harold?

Did you watch the antics of the 'Wanna be gangsta' ?......:flashing-lol:

3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Any how, series drawn 2-2. Australia didn't win fuck all!

And Engurland ?.....:flashing-lol:

4 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

World Champs and didn't lose test series. 

Where the Ashes going ?.....:flashing-lol:

5 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

What part of Australia was you born in?

:flashing-lol:

What a summer of cricket, World cup as a warmer then this Ashes series, can't get any better to make kids get into the game.

Come on you schools, buy cricket bats and all the gear and get the kids playing :banana:

2 minutes ago, sployal said:

What a summer of cricket, World cup as a warmer then this Ashes series, can't get any better to make kids get into the game.

Come on you schools, buy cricket bats and all the gear and get the kids playing :banana:

Played cricket from 9 or 10 till I left secondary school. As I mentioned earlier we lived next to a cricket club so that helped.

Great Summer. 

England World Champs and didn't lose test series. 

Gangster ruffled a few feathers. Bring on those hard dry fast Aussie pitches. He should reach 100 mph. 

No doubt MC Aussie will be back with more bollocks! 

6 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Great Summer. 

Gangster ruffled a few feathers. Bring on those hard dry fast Aussie pitches. He should reach 100 mph. 

bollocks!

What bollocks?

27 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Where are the Ashes going ?.....dry your eyes......:flashing-lol:

29 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Bow down and hail the best bowler in the world and the best batsman in the world.....Archer ? Still got a lot to prove....apart from the fact that he wears a big watch and a loada bling round his neck.....Tried to stare Wade out & give him verbals....failed miserably.....:flashing-lol:

30 minutes ago, sployal said:

Image result for cheesy grin gifs

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

Where are the Ashes going ?.....dry your eyes......:flashing-lol:

Bow down and hail the best bowler in the world and the best batsman in the world.....Archer ? Still got a lot to prove....apart from the fact that he wears a big watch and a loada bling round his neck.....Tried to stare Wade out & give him verbals....failed miserably.....:flashing-lol:

Image result for cheesy grin gifs

Failed? Who won the match then McAussie?

Who are world champs? Dry your eyes mate. 

25 minutes ago, Normski said:

This thread is more interesting than boring cricket

Aye a wannabe Aussie and someone who talks facts.

2001 was the last time Australia won an Ashes series in England. Last team to win and away series was England.

England are the world champs and didn't lose the test series. Good times!

12 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Who won the series ? Neither....but where are the Ashes going ?....:flashing-lol:

Who are world champs? Dry your eyes mate.

Dry my eyes ?...get your own patter ya bitter wee man.....:flashing-lol:.  I don't need to because I have absolutely no problems with England or England being ODI champs.

11 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Aye a wannabe Aussie and someone who talks facts

Incorrect...A Brit and someone who has integrity, isn't tunnel visioned and can give credit when it's due unlike yourself.

2001 was the last time Australia won an Ashes series in England. Last team to win and away series was England.

And ?....that has absolutely no relevance to this thread. Simply a pathetic attempt from a bitter wee man at oneupmanship. All in the past, means nothing in context.

Oh looky here. Kleenex anyone? Night all and Crocodile Dundee! 

Think the only one needing kleenex will have been you mate....the way you were carrying on you'll have been knocking a few off..... :flashing-lol:

As for you're wee images....Again I say....And ? Irrelevant & I have no problems with it.. Quite pathetic as I already intimated.

You 'fail' to understand...I was talking about his wanna be gangsta hard man stare which failed miserably. Hey ho.

11 hours ago, sployal said:

This is too much to handle i'm off to bed. :laughing:

Hope you had a good snooze mate. Good thing about yesterday was that at least you and I could indulge in decent debate during the course of play without any petty, mud slinging comments which of course was what the thread was supposed to be all about. Good man!

6 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

roflmao.gif

laugh away Hairy....that's your prerogative but what I said to SP is actually correct.

3 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

You are going too far with this issue and are in danger of becoming a laughing stock and a liability.

Your opinion....I disagree about going too far. You & Mags or whoever, can on a serious thread about the Ashes series, make the comments that were made and NOT expect a response from me ? No chance mate & that's why I requested early on to keep THIS thread free from such and why I started the separate thread. I didn't think it was too much to ask....obviously others did.

Here's a question....how was it that SP could post away without the snide digs and comments and (as I alluded to earlier) he and I could debate yesterday's happenings with no problem ?

A laughing stock ? If that's what you think of me then so be it....I can live with that.

A liability....Don't think so mate.

you were one of the worst offenders for going off topic

This was more than going on an 'off topic' ramble and you're well aware of that.

OK, so you like the Aussie cricketers, some of us don't. We don't question their ability, merely their attitudes.

I have no problem with the fact that you or anyone else don't like them....that is the individual's prerogative....but, I repeat, if I feel it warrants a reply I'll give it.......and that was the problem with it for this thread.....comment....reply, comment....reply so, in order to let this thread flow properly & not be ruined like the Cricket World Cup one was, I requested that such behaviour be confined to the other thread. And btw, I'm not absolving myself from involvement as it was myself that responded.

You mention about us being on other forums together....correct....a lot went on, the least concern of which was 'going off topic'.