• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Mr Magnificent

The Ashes

3 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Well said Hairy.

Harold I respect you man but you have just been too intense in this thread mate. 

You actually believe that you are free from involvement ? Gie me peace. If you actually thought/think that certain comments you made/make should not be replied to then you are living on a different planet. The Cricket W C thread was ruined because of tit for tat pish so was it really too much for this thread to be free from that ? You were informed that the thread should remain free from bickering to save it being ruined and I started a separate thread for any comments about cheating (that has absolutely nothing to do with this series) and I did say that if you wanted to debate certain incidents I would be quite prepared to do so but you declined.

2 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

As far as I can remember you were the main cause of the bickering because you took exception to any kind of criticism of Australian cricketers.

Oh I see....no response permitted if I disagree with any comment ? That is basically what you're saying!

And that despite the fact that the criticism was and is justified

Because it was constant 'cheating Australia this/cheating Australia that' I felt it was only fair to show that they have not been the only side who have cheated....or was that supposed to be suppressed also ? Aye right!

Using your position as a moderator to suppress comments is an abuse of privilege.

what an utter nonsense of a comment. The Cricket World Cup thread was ruined due to bickering tit for tat (You seem to have conveniently ignored that point) so rather than have the same nonsense in this thread I requested that it remain free from that shit and I started the other thread for that. Now tell me...'What actually was wrong with requesting that the Ashes thread remain free from the nonsense which was in & ruined the WC thread? What was wrong with a thread with simply decent comments about the series and matchdays ?'

If you cannot see that then perhaps you should stand down.

Dream on mate. If BB is of the opinion that I am in the wrong then as he's the owner and admin it will down to him to decide and not you. Hope that's fine with your good self!

Okay....I thought Hairy would have responded but he hasn't as yet. However as we have all had our say and the fact that I personally can't be arsed with anymore bickering and would actually rather forget this nonsense I'm locking the thread. Hairy, if you want you can pm me with any further comments you feel you want to make. Mags....I believe you still can't send/receive pms so I hope you accept that as far as I'm concerned all is done and forgotten.